Chapter eleven

(Note; the picture below Is exactly the same as Sakura's outfit. The image does not belong to me)

I woke up to one of my clones shaking me

"There are thirty minutes until Haku stumbles across Naruto." it said

I dispelled it then sat up. Before I had fallen asleep I had Sent a clone back to Tazuna's house to act as me until I finished with meeting Haku. 

I walk over to the lake then spread my arms and bend the water, it floats up to me in a large ball then I step into it. After washing myself off in it I spread my fingers and send it back. I was not wet because I sent the water on my skin and clothes back to the lake as well.

Speaking of clothes. I formed the ram hand sign then sent a thin trickle of my chakra into the seal on the inside of 'Sakura's' clothing.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt my clothing change. 

I was now wearing A short sleeved crop top that ends just below my chest and is fitted like a sports bra then it splits into two parts that wrap around my stomach just above my belly button. The crop top is long necked so it starts half way down my neck. It is black with white lines running down it in a futuristic pattern. Over that, I'm wearing a small burgundy jacket that flares out slightly around the neck and doesn't go past where the crop top finished. It is also fitted and doesn't cover the front of the crop top only the back and the short sleeves.

White bandages wrap from slightly below my elbow to half way down my fingers on both arms like gloves. The bandages peak out from under burgundy arm warmers that also cover half my hands. On my right-hand hangs a small plaited black beaded string which hangs from my arm warmer. 

I am wearing baggy burgundy pants that leave plenty of room for moving around. Bandages wrap tightly around my feet and legs up to my mid-calf, they stop right where my baggy pants stop. The bottom of my pants bulge out around where the bandages stop making me look as is I'm wearing genie pants.  

On my feet, are extremely thin black slippers that only cover the edges of my feet and allow me to feel the vibrations through my feet clearly. 

There is also a black cloth that is a little similar to a skirt that hangs at my hips. It covers the back of my legs but not the front. It is a little ruffled and ends around my ankles at the front but then lifts up at the back. It has the same white markings that my crop top does. 

It is held up be a three strapped brown leather belt. The first strap goes horizontally around my waist while the other one dips a little further down and the last one is there just for decoration. 

Hanging on my belt are my ninja pouch, my water bottle, and one small kunai knife. 

I tied my hair up in a ponytail leaving a few strands loose and re-tied my hiate/forehead protector. It now went across my forehead like Naruto's