Chapter four

"Sasuke? where are you?" I shout out after class had been dismissed. After lunch we would finally meet Kakashi, I was wondering whether he is just as attractive in real life as he was on a screen. I decided not to speak the rest of Sakura's lines because no one would hear them and it was a pain.

"Hey, Sakura!" shouted out Naruto, he walked up to greet me

"Since were in the same group I was thinking we could have lunch together and get to know each other!" he said energetically. The wind blew past us rustling his usual orange jumpsuit and blowing up my red qipao dress. The light shined down on Naruto making him look even more innocent than before. Man, this would be tough. 

"Why would I eat lunch with you! how could that thought even cross your mind!" I said my tone accusing and mean.

"But were in the same group so you know...I just thought..." He said his smile wilting slightly. That expression pushed me over the edge and I abandoned my lines.

My arms shot forward at a speed Naruto couldn't keep track of and landed with a gentle tap on his shoulders. A blush spread across his cheeks and his eyes went wide. I sighed then lifted my head to look him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry hun, but I have to look for Sasuke, Have a nice lunch" I said with a gentle closed eye smile while I patted his head as if he was a small boy or dog.

"Good boy" I whispered. Then I turned and jogged away while yelling 'Sasuke?' 'Sasuke where are you?' Into the trees.

Glancing back I saw Naruto still standing there staring after me, his face completely red muttering incoherent words to himself. Quickly turning around I continued my search for Sasuke. It is such a bore holding back on what I really want to say.

"Train your mind to see the good in every situation" I quoted.

"What a fun day this had been" I laughed softly, my sharp clumsy movements instantly changed into graceful strong moves and my eyes turned sharp and wise. My aura became like that of a commanding general opposed to a lovestruck fangirl. Every action every move I made was done with perfect precision and elegance. Letting out a tinkling laugh I continued on my way preparing myself for the next scene.

(Note; Comment, Vote etc. I would love to hear your opinions on my book. Sorry for the short chapter. Thanks! <3)