Detention

"So, that party? Friday night." Chandler says leaning against a wall.
"Yeah, what about it?" I say, pulling out a chair.
"Your my date." He says, seductively licking his lip, and playing with his lip ring.
"Oh, am I?" I say sarcastically.

"Whether you like it or not." He says approaching me. He leans over the desk, and a smirk forms on his face. His lip piercing slips under his lip, and he sticks his tongue out. A silver piercing shimmered in the light.
"Are you 5?" I say laughing.
"Huh?"
"Sticking your tongue out? A 5 year old would do that." I say, reaching for my phone.
"Hey, you've got a mouth on you, you know that?" He says, sitting on my desk
"Yeah, I guess I do."

The hour passed quick, and before I knew it, I was leaving the school gates and chandler was fast on my tail.
"See you tomorrow, eh?" He says grabbing my bum, and walking in front of me.
"See you tomorrow." I say smirking.

He walks away, and winks at me. And disappears into one of the shops.
I walk home and my mum wasn't back, so she won't know about my detention.

I walk into my house, and throw my bag to the floor. I sigh and unlock my phone.
I have 2 missed calls from Lindsey, so I phone her back.

she didn't answer, weird, but I didn't think any more of it.
I run upstairs, and open my wardrobe. "Ugly. Ugly. Ew what was I thinking?" I say, trying to find an outfit for Friday night at Rachel's.

I couldn't find a single outfit I liked, I had millions of shoes, just not dresses.
I ran back down the stairs, and jumped into the sofa. I plug my phone and into the speakers next to my telly, and play music waiting for my mum to get home.