The Next Day

Last night was horrible, me and my mum argued non stop from when she got in to when she finally backed down.

The walk to school was longer, and it seems the road never ended.

Lindsey was ill today, and I thought I'd be walking alone. I walk at least 100yards past her house, until I feel hands on my shoulder.

The hands pull me into an ally way until I hear a recognisable laugh, and I smell the strong smell of a cigarette.

"Oh my you stink!" I say slapping the boys shoulder.
"Oh didn't you miss me?" He says, exhaling the fumes into my face.
"Piss of Chandler!" I say coughing.
"Shh." He places his finger on my lips, and some people from our school walk past and we try not to be noticed.
"Language. That's not lady like." He says, dropping the cigarette on the floor, and stamping on it, putting out the lit cigarette.

"Let's go." Chandler says, linking his arm into mine.
I can feel butterflies in my stomach, and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
Hopefully he hasn't noticed.

I turn to my side to see chandler playing with his lip ring, and looking around.

All of a sudden I feel arms under my legs, and my legs swiftly move of the ground.
"Hey!" I shout, but by this point chandler was already holding me bridal style.

We continue like this until we got to the school gates, and my feet then touch the floor.
"Hey, I want to be carried." I say, hands on my waist.
"Nu uh princess. You better start walking." He says, walking in front of me.

I follow his footsteps and we enter into form.
We were late but who cares?

The form seemed empty, as we took our seats.
"So class, today we have a free period, but you're all off to science for a 'special lesson.'"

We all murmur in confusion, until our form tutor let's is leave for this special science lesson.

We all wait outside the science block, and we were all split into groups, and lead into several rooms.

We all push our bags under desks, and take our seats. Chandler sits Nexts to me, and winks.

I take no notice as the science teacher silences the class.

"Shhh! Silence!"
Mr.Williams I think he was called but I'm not sure, after a while the class slowly becomes silent and Mr Williams began to speak.

"Due to how erm..mature you're all becoming, the head of you year thought we'd give you a lecture on safe alcohol consumption and...safe sex."

Me and Chandler look at each other and immediately begin to laugh, oh my, he's so cute when he laughs.

So, the lesson began..