Leaving

Airports never use to be a favourite place of mine, I use to always worry the plane would crash, or we'd land somewhere else.

But now, when I look in an airport I'm simply astounded. So many people, smiling, so many people of different cultures, languages, all together in one place.

No one judges one another, everyone's polite, everything's fair.

I walk over to the tills, and pay for a plane ticket.

"One adult to Adelaide please." I ask.

"Are you okay love?" The woman asks, simaltaniously registering my ticket.

"Yeah, I guess."

She hands me over my ticket, and I walk over to Terminal 3 Where I start to board the plane.

• • •

Chandlers POV

I run into the main doors of the airport and desperately search for her in the room filled with so many people.

She can't leave me, I need to find her.

"Lauren!" I shout at the top of my lungs, searching high and low for just a sign she's here.

I look up to the board with all the plane destinations, terminals and times on it.

New York, London, Rio de Janeiro, Adelaide! That's the flight.

I run as fast as I could to the terminal where people board the plane, and I see Lauren hand her ticket to the security men.

"Lauren! Wait!" I shout, and she turns and faces me.

• • •

Lauren's POV

Is that? No it can't be. No, it is. It's Chandler.

I snatch my ticket back out of the mans hand, and run towards Chandler.

He came back for me, he does love me.

I leap into his arms and I can feel his heart best against my chest.

"Lauren.." He says.

"Yes?" I reply back, releasing myself from the hug.

"I'm sorry for being a dick, I want to live the rest of my life with you, not without. Because without you in my life, life itself isn't complete. Let's board the plane and start again. Together?" He says to me.

"I wouldnt go anywhere if your not by my side." I say, In twining my fingers with his, holding hands walking towards the plane.

We enter the plane, still hand in hand, and sit into our seats.

"Your mum and Lindsey are both so proud of you." Chandler says to me, his deep blue eyes look into mine.

"Thank you." I say to him.
"For what?"
"You were there when no one else was." I say, placing my lips to his, passionately kissing him.

As I move my lips away from his he smiles, and readjusts the way he is sat.

"Let's start a new life together." He says.

"Oh..Chandler.." I say, a lump forming in my throat.

"Yes baby."

"It won't just be us on this new life, there's going to a little one joining us."