New Starts

-9 months later-

Me and Chandler live in a suburban house, in the middle of Adelaide, Australia.

But, it isn't just me and Chandler. We have a gorgeous baby girl too, who is 3 weeks old today!

She's called Lindsey.

It didn't take a lot of thought, I knew if I had a girl, I wanted to name it after my best friend. Because she's no longer here with us.

And when we discussed names, me and chandler simaltaniously said Lindsey.

But, childbirth, woo, that was painful. Hard. Long. Exhausting. Basically, it was a bitch.

Although the end of result, of having your own child, it's perfect. And with a dad like chandler, she's going to be luckiest girl ever.

The house looks amazing, Chandler works in an office for housing, and I'm at home looking after Lindsey.

We told our parents, and their flying over in a month to see us. My dad on the other hand, he died in the crash.

I guess it hurt a little, but what he did to me was so wrong. And he deserved it.

But I miss him a little. Just like I presume Chandler misses his dad, but at least his dad's alive.

Me and Chandler are so happy together, but there's one more thing I must say.

We're engaged.

And due to get married in 6 months.