Forever

I'm now Mrs Lauren Riggs.

Has a ring to it don't you think?

It was a small wedding, not too large, people who were there for us, were there.

Grand parents, parents, friends, family.

It was sweet, all the odds were stacked against me and Chandler until that one day, were everything went perfect.

Lindsey's just over half a year, and she's trying to walk.

But she does just tumble over and produce a small, sweet giggle.

My life's been a rollercoaster, especially when Chandler arrived into the picture. But I wouldn't have changed it for the world, because it was exciting. And that's what life's about.

Not just was it exciting, it was shit scary. On so many occasions I thought is lost him, but now were stronger than ever. And I'm proud to say he's my husband.

Husband. I never thought I'd call someone that.

"You ready?" Chandler asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"For what?" I say.

"For me to whisk you away and give you the night of your life." He cheekily says, winking.

"Sure thing." I say, biting my lower lip and I think he gets the message.

Lindsey was at our parents house, so it was just us.

Chandler picked me up bridal style and whisked me up the stairs, placing his soft lips to mine with short kisses.

He opens the bedroom door, and throws me onto the bed, slams the door behind him and unbuckled his belt.

"Your going to remember this night." He says.

"You got that right." I say, taking off my blouse.

The End. :)