Virginity

I fall back onto Chandlers bed, and feel his body push against mine, his belt buckle scrapes across my stomach.

I can feel his hands run all over my body, we were 16, how could something so wrong feel so right?

We didn't part for moments, until his hand ventures up my top.
A smile forms across both our faces, and his lips form one.

He giggles lightly, as he struggles to undo my bra.
I position myself leaning against the wall, and give chandler some help, before slowly taking his top off.

I can see a small star tattoo, and to be honest, it turned me on.
Chandler throws my bra to the floor, although it got tangled in my top a few times.

Was this going where I thought?

His warm body presses against mine, and I feel his heart beat beat against my chest.
Chandler sits up, and places his hands under my shirt.
He slowly lifts it up, and as my top comes off, Chandler slowly bites his lip.

Our lips crash into one another's again, and our bare chests meet.
Chandlers hands run all over my bare back, until I feel a hard lump on my leg.

Chandler stops, and looks down.
He got a boner.

"I'm sorry." He says, turning red as a tomato.
"I didn't say stop.." I say, placing my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans.

I think Chandler got my message, and unbuckled his jeans, and unzipped the zipper.

He slides out of his jeans, leaving him in his boxers, revealing his boner.
I just stared and I think he realised why I was staring.

"There's more if you want." He says.
"Oh no no, it's my go now."

I stand up, bare chested, and slowly take of my skirt. Leaving me in my underwear, of all the days to have been wearing a thong.

I turn around, and slowly walk to the bathroom, until I hear the bed springs release their pressure, and chandler soon enough bundles me.

We make out, and it's passionate now. And I can't even predict what I'm going to do next.
Chandler sits up, and places his hands on my stomach, slowly tracing down to my underwear line.

I groan slightly, and he just seductively smirks.
He slowly takes of my underwear, and I lay there, naked.
I do the same to him, until our bare body's are in contact with one another.

<YOU ALL VOTED MATURE SO SKIP THIS NOW IF YOU CANT HANDLE PG13 FANGIRL SCENES>

He sits back onto the bed, and I kneel in front of him.
"Close your eyes." I say again.
I place my lips onto his member, and slowly suck. I'm surprised I took it all, but by the moans and groans chandler produced, I presume he enjoyed it.

Before I even fully opened my mouth again, I was flipped and Chandler was now on top of me.

His head lowered down, as he shoved two, not one, fingers inside of me, and I scream.
"Shh." He says, placing one of his fingers into my lips.

I moaned gently, until slam.
Me and Chandler were having sex.
I think I love him.