Chapter 1: Singing Competition

Jaden: I haven't been getting any comments and I really need the dares so I'll just do this dare for every single boy here.

Boys: WHAT?

Jaden: That's right, the dare is all boys must sing a song for their crushes from the start to the end of the first chorus. Just a quick notice, I do not own any songs used in this dare.

Clemont: Do we at least choose our songs?

Jaden: That I will allow.

Ash: *thinking* All right, I've got the best song for Serena.

Jaden: What is that song Ash?

Ash: You can read my mind?

Jaden: I am the author, I have the author powers to allow me to read the minds of everyone participating. Anyways, get ready because I will need to set up the stage.

All the guys get ready with their songs and come back to see the stage Jaden has set up.

Jaden: All right, the first person to sing is Paul and it is for Ursula.

Paul: I just want to get this done with.

Jaden: Okay then, start singing now.

Paul: *singing* I feel so close to you right now, it's a force feel. I wear my hearts upon my sleeves, like a big deal. Your love bows down, I mean surrounds me like a waterfall. And there's no stopping us right now, I feel so close to you right now.

Jaden: Did you just choose that song because the first verse was the start?

Paul: Yes.

Jaden: Anyways, next up to sing is Drew and it's for May.

May: Hopefully it's about ramen.

Max: Since when do they make songs about ramen?

Dawn: He has a point.

Drew: All right, time to sing for April.

May: IT'S MAY GRASSHEAD.

Drew: Whatever June. *singing* Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you, I drink too much and that's an issue, but I'm okay. Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them, but I hope I never see them again. I know it breaks your heart, moved to city in a broke down car and, four years no calls, now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar. And I I-I I-I can't stop, no I I-I I-I can't stop. So baby, pull me closer in the back seat of your rover, that I know you can't afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner of the mattress that you stole, from your roommate back in Boulder, we ain't ever getting older x3.

Jaden: Wow, I never thought you could sing that well.

Drew: It's a family trait.

Jaden: Anyways, next up its Gary singing for Misty.

Misty: Oh no.

Gary: I got a special song for you. *singing* I'm that flight that you get on, international. First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable.

Jaden: Oh hell no, that's "Talk Dirty". *pulls lever and a trapdoor opens up under Gary*

Gary: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Everyone else: Thank you.

Jaden: Next up we have Clemont singing for Korrina.

Clemont: Okay then, here we go. *singing while playing a keyboard* The club isn't the best to find a lover so the bar is where I go. Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow. You come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me I'll give it a chance now. Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox and then we start to dance. And now I'm singing like, girl you know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me, come on now follow my lead, I may be crazy, don't mind me. Say boy, let's not talk too much. Grab on my waist and put that body on me, come on now follow my lead, come, come on now follow my lead.