Chapter 4: Ghost Peppers

Jaden: Welcome back to Truth or Dare, now before we begin, I'd like to give a big thanks to Thundrr for requesting dares as he has been the only one until now. And he requested this dare which I'm not too happy about and you probably already know by reading the heading above. *Fourth wall breaks* Oops, can you fix the fourth wall Steve?

Steve: On it sir. *fixes fourth wall*

Jaden: Anyways, time to wake everyone up. *pulls lever and everyone falls down with long fall boots* At least you guys remember the long fall boots.

Ash: What's the dare today?

Jaden: First of all, the dare involves everyone including me.

Everyone: Oooh.

Jaden: Also, someone requested to be in the dare so please welcome, AngelicYuyaKetchum. (He will be referred to as Yuya)

Yuya: It's so great to be here.

Jaden: I know you're very excited for the dare but the others won't.

Misty: What's the dare?

Jaden: The dare is something that I don't want to do but have to. Thanks again Thundrr for this dare. He posted I dare everyone to eat 100 Ghost Peppers.

Everyone except Jaden and Yuya: WHAT!!!

Clemont: Aren't those the world's hottest chilli pepper.

Yuya: Second best, the hottest is the Carolina Reaper.

Ash: I'm guessing he posted that because of what Clemont and I said last chapter. *Fourth wall breaks again*

Jaden: OH, COME ON!!! Steve, can you go fix the fourth wall again?

Steve: Righty-o sir. *fixes fourth wall again*

Jaden: The only one who is excited about this dare is Yuya.

May: What? Why is he excited?

Yuya: I can withstand spicy.

Jaden: Since you're so confident, why don't you go first?

Yuya: The pleasure is all mine. *after eating 100 Ghost Peppers* Now that wasn't so hard.

Cilan: I'm surprised he hasn't died from it.

Brock: Especially since overeating Ghost Peppers can lead to death.

Jaden: Anyways, the next person I'll pull out of a hat. Oh and by the way, you will only be allowed to have milk and ice cream after eating all the Ghost Peppers or if you fail miserably.

Everyone else except Yuya: Okay.

Jaden: *pulls out a name* Our next victim is Iris.

Iris: WHAT!!!!

Everyone else except Jaden: *on the floor laughing, even Paul*

Iris: Let's just get it over with. *after eating 100 Ghost Peppers* MY TONGUE BURNS!!!! I NEED ICE CREAM!!!! *puts face into the ice cream tub given to her*

Ash: Well that escalated quickly.

Jaden: I couldn't agree more. *pulls out another name* Next up, it's Drew.

Drew: I'll do my best hopefully. *after eating 99 Ghost Peppers* Just...one...more *eats last pepper* milk...please *Jaden gives him 5 jug of milk and Drew starts chugging them*

Brock: That is a lot of milk.

Cilan: Probably more than enough to make 50 cakes.

Jaden: The next person eating the peppers is *pulls name out* Barry.