Chapter 23: Gengar Fight

Jaden: 'Allo governors and welcome back to Truth or Dare. Now I've got this big dare happening so this will be fun. Also, I do apologise in advance for not adding your dare since I have too many. Anyways, time to start.

Thundrr: *pulls lever and everyone falls*

Everyone: What's up?

Gengar: First dare is my dare and it's for Lucas to speak Filipino for this session only.

Lucas: Tapos na. (Already done)

Gengar: My other dare is for Paul and Trip to fight in an anti-gravity room.

Paul: NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! MY WORST ENEMY!!!

Luke: With a twist as well, it will be rotating too.

Trip: Let's just get this done with.

A few minutes later

Jaden: *looking through the security cameras* It appears to me that they are vomiting so much, it's their weapon.

Miyoko: Gross.

Later

Yuya: *while cleaning the vomit* WHY AM I CLEANING THE VOMIT???

Latias: It was Thundrr's idea.

Yuya: I'm gonna kill you later.

Miyoko: Our next dare is for everyone to fight me again but with wooden swords.

Melody: This is going to get messy.

One hour later

Jaden: Now that we've cleaned all the blood and guts, time to do another dare.

Gengar: It's another fight dare, it's for everyone to fight me and whoever fails must take wither one of these punishments that Jaden will choose. A. Tell the most embarrassing thing that happened to you. B. Swap clothes with Dawn. Or C. Get beaten up by every other contestant.

Jaden: I got the names ready so time to pull it out (I actually did this IRL). First one is Misty.

Misty: At least I got some mallets with me.

A few seconds later

Yuya: And Misty has died, maybe she shouldn't have used a mallet made of Aluminium/Aluminum.

Jaden: Next up is, *pulls name* Ursula.

Ursula: Time to get it done with.

Another few seconds later

Thundrr: Dead again.

Jaden: Third times the charm is, *pulls name* Mairin.

Mairin: I've got this.

A few seconds later

Latias: She kept a vial of the sickness her Chespin had and gave Gengar an injection making him sick.

Miyoko: Very smart.

Jaden: Fourth place is, *pulls name* Cilan.

Cilan: Before we begin, have some of my steak. *offers steak*

Gengar: Don't mind if I do. *eats steak and dies*

Cilan: Haha, poison for the win.

Thundrr: That was quick.

Gengar: *recently revived* Now I have trust issues with your cooking.

Jaden: Next on our list is, *pulls name* Barry.