Chapter 6: 2 Dares 1 Truth

Jaden: *tiredly* 'Allo governors, welcome back to Truth or Dare. Everyone else is awake so I don't have to pull the lever.

Ash: What happened to you?

Jaden: *still tiredly* I had to do a compulsory cross country at school and run 3 times around the whole school.

Alain: Ouch, that's rough.

Bonnie: I bet Clemont would do worse.

Clemont: Bonnie.

Jaden: Anyways, I got a truth and dare from Thundrr like always and a dare from Yuya.

Yuya: *from a distance* I gave in two dares.

Jaden: Well I didn't want to do that dare unless 50 people comment for PG to die. But we did get our first truth though.

Max: What is it?

Jaden: The truth is what is your favourite ship? (everyone)

May: What does Thundrr mean by everyone?

Jaden: I think he wants everyone's opinion. But I asked everyone this question before hand and like me, they all said Amourshipping.

Amour: Thank you everyone.

Jaden: Anyways, the first dare from Thundrr is I dare every shipping to take care of a baby Pokémon.

Ash: Well, the egg you gave us hatched into a Poliwag so we're fine.

Brock: And since I'm not in a shipping, I don't have to do so.

Jaden: Okay, here are the baby Pokémon every other shipping will take care of.

· Contest: Budew

· Laserblade: Riolu

· Fourthwheel: Ralts

· Twinleaf: Turtwig

· Mock: Magby

· Marisson: Charmander

· Wishful: Scraggy

· Ego: Squirtle

Jaden: Now that everyone has their baby Pokémon, it's time for the final dare.

Everyone else except Paul: What is it?

Jaden: Well on further research, I did a DNA test on Serena and Ash's Unova rival trip is her third cousin twice removed.

Ash: WHAT??

Serena: I never knew Ash was rivalled to someone related to me.

Jaden: And Cilan, you two must battle to win for the love of Iris.

Cilan: Trip likes Iris?

Trip: *appears out of nowhere* I sure do.

Iris: I'd rather have Cilan over Trip.

Jaden: I also decided to make this battle a challenge.

Everyone except Cilan, Trip and Paul: OOOOHHHH.

Jaden: Here is your white glove. *hands Cilan a white glove*

Cilan: *slaps Trip in the face with glove* I challenge you to a duel.

Trip: *in a terrible posh English accent* I accept your challenge.

Jaden: You really suck at doing that.

Trip: I know.

Challenge 1: Fencing

Cilan: En Garde. *holds up sword*

Trip: Allez.

Cilan: *easily beats Trip* Well that was easy.

C1 T0

Challenge 2: Video games

Jaden: The game you two will be playing will be Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

A few minutes later

Trip: You really suck at this game.

Cilan: I've never played these things before.

C1 T1

Challenge 3: Archery

Trip: *easily shoots 5 bullseyes*

Cilan: *completely misses the target with all shots*

C1 T2

Challenge 4: Quiz

Jaden: What is Electivire's signature ability?

Cilan: Motor Drive.

Jaden: Correct. Trip, which berry cures paralysis?

Trip: Pecha Berry?

Jaden: Incorrect. *Trip gets electrocuted*

C2 T2

Challenge 5: Relay Race

Jaden: Our final challenge is a relay race so each contestant is allowed to get three people as their teammates except Iris.

Cilan: I choose Ash, Serena and Dawn.

Trip: I choose Paul, Drew and May.

Jaden: There will be quarters on the field where each runner will be placed. The main participants will have the last quarter. Each quarter has a different field to race on so be ready for what's to come. 3, 2, 1, GO.

Jungle Quarter: Dawn vs May

Dawn swings from vine to vine but gets stuck in a lot of webs. May is jumping from tree to tree but ends up falling into a lake. Dawn keeps on falling into the leaf hole traps placed around which is slowing her down. May however got stuck in some mud and is all dirty now. The two make it to the end at the same time and pass the batons.

Sea Quarter: Ash vs Paul

Ash is running fast through the quarter only to be stopped by a wave that causes him to fall. Paul is taking the lead but falls into a whirlpool trap that makes hi have to swim his way out. While surfing with their surfboards that were there, Ash falls off his and gets slowed down. Paul however, puts too much weight in the front causing it to stick into the sand and fling him off and into a sandcastle. The two then make it to the end passing their batons.

Desert Quarter: Serena vs Drew

As the two tread through the Desert Quarter, Serena falls into a sand trap and gets stuck in a hole. Drew is running so fast until he realised he was stuck in quicksand, he spent a lot of time pulling himself out. A sandstorm brewed and Serena had trouble going through it as she was unable to grab the goggles in time and had to search for is blind. During the sandstorm, Drew fell into a desert well and got stuck in there until he climbed his way out. The two made it to the end passing their baton to the last quarter.

Volcano Quarter: Cilan vs Trip

The two faced off against each other for the final part of the relay race. Cilan was close to falling in lava after slipping but quickly grabbed onto the ledge. Trip was having trouble with jumping from rock to rock in a pool of lava being careful not to fall which took a lot of time. Cilan and Trip were closing onto the finish line and were moving at similar speeds. The two both crossed the finish line unsure of who won.

Cilan and Trip: How do we know who won?

Jaden: You see, I put a Phantom camera near the finish line and filmed the last part in slow-motion.

Ash: So who won?

Jaden: It seems that Cilan is the winner as he made it to the finish in 4 picoseconds before Trip.

Cilan: *celebrating* I WON!!!

Iris: Congratulations Cilan.

Trip: Can I go now?

Jaden: Sure you can and it is now the end so you guys can take a break. *everyone leaves* Thank you for reading this chapter and I can't wait for more dares to come. And please don't send anything sexual or Yuya will start celebrating crazy for the PG dying. Cheerio everyone.