Not a Chapter

Hi guys, you're probably wondering why this isn't an actual chapter for Truth or Dare. It's pretty obvious since I don't have my usual intro. Well, most of you probably have wondered as to why I've been gone for a while. To be honest with you, I haven't really opened up to all of you that much. I've been suffering through depression for a while and I feel like I don't really belong in this world. I've been constantly bullied when I was younger and I tend to be considered an outcast. And one of the reasons why I've been bullied is because I am actually very different to most people. I am actually partially autistic and because of that, people treated me differently towards others. Because of this, I don't really trust many people, not even most of my family. Not many people accepted me for who I am and it's hard for me to make friends really. I have trouble speaking to other people and starting conversations. When I am face to face with someone, I tend to look away and inside, I sometimes panic. This led to all the bullying I had to go through and I never really liked it. I was even suicidal when I was in year 5 and I had to go through a lot of therapy after a whole kerfuffle at school. So, I haven't been in the mood to really do writing but it doesn't mean I am leaving. All of you showed me that there are still people who accept others even when they're different. Because of this, all of you who read my creations made me feel more happy that I used to be. I'm glad I started going onto this website, if I didn't, I wouldn't be learning what it's like to be happy. Thank you for supporting me for more than a year. You are all fantastic and I hope that I won't be depressed anymore. I'll see you around.