Chapter 18: The Hunger Games

Jaden: 'Allo governors, welcome back to Truth or Dare. A quick notice before we begin, I won't be able to do all the dares since there were too many. If your dare doesn't appear, I am sorry in advance. Onto the show, pull the lever.

Nayhji: Okie dokie. *pulls lever and everyone falls from the ceiling*

Ash: So what will be happening?

Jaden: A lot of dares and Thundrr and Yuya will be bringing them to us.

Thundrr and Yuya: *comes in while carrying a pile of paper each*

Jaden: What is first on our list? *reads a dare* Oh my Darwin.

Clemont: What is it?

Thundrr: *reads it* It seems as though one of Jaden's friends named FlashPhoinex gave us a dare. It's for Serena to flirt with Calem and see Ash's reaction.

Serena: What??? I'm not doing that.

Calem: Hey there sexy.

Yuya: *whispers to Serena* Do it so I can watch Ash kill him and then I'll kill Phoenix.

Serena: All right, hey there cutie pie.

Calem: Yes, it seems you li- *gets hit by a bus and dies*

Ash: *holding a gravity gun* That's what you get for flirting with my wife.

Nayhji: Where did you get that gravity gun?

Ash: Jaden gave it to me.

Jaden: Yeah, time for the next dare. *reads the next paper* Ok, I'm sorry CyPhanSepiticPewdiePlier but this is going to the bin. *tosses dare into the bin

Alain: Was that dare bad?

Yuya: It was for all the girls to cheat on the guys and see your reactions.

Barry: I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER WROTE THAT!!!

Dawn: Calm down, honey. *kisses Barry*

Thundrr: We do have a truth for the co-hosts which is from Lucas and it's to tell everyone your best and most embarrassing thing you've done.

Jaden: The best thing would be when I got Slifer the Sky Dragon in a 7/11 in Japan. The most embarrassing thing that I've done was when I sneezed on stage during a concert.

Everyone else: What?

Jaden: You see, it was Spring in Japan at that time and I have hay fever. We were on stage singing the first part of the song 'This little light of mine' until I sneezed during it. The worst part was that I sneeze very loudly and I made the whole auditorium laugh.

Yuya: It has to suck having hay fever.

Nayhji: Moving on to our next dare. *reads the dare* Ugh, this one is disgusting.

Cilan: What is it?

Nayhji: From Lucas' brother Luke, it's for Ash and Alain to run around the White House naked.

Serena and Mairin: I'd like that.

Jaden: To the White House

At the White House

Ash and Alain: *naked and running around the White House*

Agent: President Trump, there appears to be two people running outside naked.

Trump: Do they support me?

Agent: Hold on, *sticks head out of window* hey you, do you support our president?