Special: Reaction to Pokemon Direct

Jaden: 'Allo governors, Jaden here. Now, from a fellow viewer that goes by CyMax1, he dared everyone to react to the Pokemon Direct. So I will set up this special occasion to show them the new upcoming region. Let's watch everyone.

Everyone: Alright.

Jaden: Now, let's see what everyone thinks of it.

Ash: THAT WAS SO COOL!!! I LOVE THE NEW POKEMON, THE NEW REGION AND THE NEW LOOK!!! I wonder what the gyms are going to be like.

Serena: It looks pretty in the town, it so luscious and beautiful, I wish I could live there with Ashy.

Clemont: That one place with all the chimneys look interesting. Compared to Lumiose, this place looks like it prefers the old style of technology. Maybe we might get a history lesson.

Bonnie: The Pokemon were so CUTE!!! Scorbunny is so adorable, Sobble is just the cutest thing and Grookey is like a better version of Chespin. *squeal*

Misty: I don't know about the water type, he just looks very odd to most water types I've seen.

Brock: That town and the people look very lovely, almost family like. It must be a very interesting place, and I feel like that the housing is homely to me, even though I have never been.

Gary: If I was still the trainer I used to be, I would've enjoyed going to the league. But being a researcher, I think that this place looks interesting to research about.

May: I wonder if they're going to have contests there. Who knows, it is sure to be an amazing region to go to. I wonder what food they will have there.

Max: Those Pokemon look awesome and the league must be packed with awesome trainers. I really want to go there and challenge the league myself.

Drew: I don't know if they'll have contests, probably not. But this place does seem to spark my interest a lot. What interesting Pokemon do they have in store other than those three?

Dawn: It may not have contests, but I'm fine with that. The fashion is very unique compared to most places I've been. These clothes would totally suit me, I just love the plaid. Though I do want to see some kind of feature that isn't just the league.

Barry: That football part looked awesome. I think that might be a way to bond with our Pokemon. If I get to do that, maybe I might be able to get more rivals and get my fines paid. That'll work.

Paul: Eh, it's alright.

Ursula: I hope they have contests, I would really like to try and destroy Dawn in one of them. Though, any type of performance will do in my case.

Cilan: Ah, the countryside. Such a lovely place to go to. Maybe there will be lots of good looking grass type Pokemon and many amazing battles to see. Oh I can't wait to see all the beautiful things in this new place.

Iris: Wow, that's a lot of things I don't know about. I've never seen those machines before. They must be very old style from what I've heard. I wonder if they have any jungles and stuff like that.

Trip: This region does sound very intriguing. The league is something I'm excited about. What will the champion be like? Will he or she be very strong like Alder?

Alain: Man I'm psyched, the league Champion and Elite Four must be powerful. I wonder if they'll utilise Mega Evolution, that will be cool. Z-Moves can also be used, right?

Korrina: Wow, they have a sport too. This is amazing, I wonder if I'll do well in that kind of sport. Football sounds like an amazing thing to do with rollerblading. I really want to see what will happen.

Mairin: As long as Alain is excited, I'm excited too. It will be a nice place to explore I bet, getting to see all the sceneries and sights. And maybe that Grookey will be good friends with Chespie.

Lillie: Wow, those Pokemon do look interesting. And it looks more modern than Alola, must be a lot of Industrial technology. Maybe mother might be interested in what there is they have.

Mallow: I wonder what kind of interesting cuisine they have. The thought about that is making my mouth water. And new recipes to try, that will definitely be my top priority.

Kiawe: Fire dancing is more of Alola's thing, so maybe this sport being shown must be very exclusive to Galar. I bet it will have a lot of movement involved. And the farm village looks very reminiscent to Paniola Ranch. I think I will fit perfectly there.

Sophocles: This technology looks very outdated and old. I don't like it, they just don't seem to be very modern compared to Alola. If there isn't any good technology than I don't think this place will be nice.

Lana: There are lots of bodies of water here, swimming and fishing might be a fun thing to do. I wonder what the beaches will be like. And all the different types of water Pokemon to see. This sparks my interest.

Red: *in robotic voice* I really do like this new region, I'm sure the League will be very challenging and the gyms will be interesting. I think I will like to see all the different trainers to battle.

Leaf: Wow, this place looks amazing. Those triple chimneys and the thatched roof houses look interesting. Those clothing styles look interesting too, I wonder if anyone else will look good in those.

Calem: I bet I'll beat the league, those trainers won't see me coming. I think the gyms will be an excellent battle, more interesting than the trials. All I hope is that the starters are very powerful.

Miette: Interesting, I wonder if they'll have performances and special Pokemon treats. I want to see me beat Serena in both of them. *laughs* Oh I can't wait to see what there is to come.

Jaden: Well, there you have it, everyone's reaction to the Pokemon Direct. Please leave Truths or Dares in the comments for future entertainment and I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone.