Chapter 50: The Final Chapter in Life

Jaden: 'Allo governors, Jaden here. If you are wondering about the title, it's because Truth or Dare is now coming to an end. I'll be honest with you, I have had a lot of fun amking this. It was my first ever project on Wattpad and my most popular to date. I know I haven't been much of a frequent updater but school has had me stressed. Now, I know a lot of you know me for this and I wanted to do more new things. I am going to miss making Truth or Dare but I want to make more unique stories. So I will be around Wattpad, I just will no longer update this anymore. And thank you to all of the people who have been a co-host. Thundrr, Luke, Ryuto, Melody, Anna, Skye, Sufi, Mr. Franco, Gengar, Yuuki, Koharu and Book. Thank you for reading this, it's been a pleasure making this. Now, I'm going to start a new journey, like Ash Ketchum.

With the others

All the participants have now left the Jaden Laboratory and moved on with their lives. Ash and Serena are now happily married and are a family of four. Clemont and Korrina are still gym leaders in their respective cities but now have easy access to both places. Alain and Mairin are now a family of four as well and currently reside in Geosenge Town. Gary and Misty are expecting a child while living in Cerulean City. Brock and Lucy have three kids and live in Pewter City. Barry and Dawn have twins and reside in Twinleaf Town. May and Drew are currently doing contests together in Slateport City. Bonnie and Max are travelling around the world. Paul and Ursula are just staying put. Iris and Cilan are doing what they do best back in Unova. Kiawe and Mallow have their own place in Alola that is both a restaurant and a perfomance stage. And Red and Leaf are now living next door to Ash and Serena in Pallet Town with their own two children.

Back at the lab

Jaden: Thank you for being with me, I hope you all enjoyed this. I will be making new projects in the future. Obviously, there will be Amourshipping stories, but I'm going to begin new projects. Nalu fanfictions, Edwin fanfictions, my own take on a story for World of Light in Smash Bros. and some original stories of my ideas. I hope you will check those out and I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone and thank you for supporting me.

Note: Before I end this, I just wanted to thank everyone who has been reading this for a long time now. I never thought I would have so many loving people read my work and it makes me happy to be appreciated. It has always been really hard for me to express myself and Wattpad has helped me a lot. I hope you all will check out my future projects once I'm not too busy. Thank you very much.