Chapter 19: Partnership Race

Jaden: 'Allo governors and welcome back to Truth or Dare. I've got a lot in store for everyone so let's get started.

Miyoko: *pulls lever and everyone falls from the ceiling*

Clemont: What happened to your name? *Fourth wall breaks then gets fixed*

Miyoko: I changed my account so I will now be referred to as Miyoko.

Yuya: First is a truth and it's from PokeGirlRPG. It's asking if Clemont wants Bonnie to find him a wife or if he likes Korrina.

Clemont: Obviously I like Korrina, I'm married to her.

Thundrr: That made no sense. Our first dare from the same person is for everyone to Minecraft for an hour while she's temporarily there.

PokeGirlRPG: I'm here.

Jaden: Time to play Minecraft.

1 hour later

Jaden: Our next dare from PokeGirlRPG is for everyone to watch a scary movie so our reactions can be shown.

Iris: How bad can it be?

After the movie

All the girls: *crying*

All the boys except Yuya: *curled up and shivering*

Yuya: It wasn't that bad.

Jaden: A dare I got a while ago that I will use today is for Ash to look at every ship with him.

Ash: Isn't there a lot?

Thundrr: Don't worry, Jaden wrote a book with all the ships. Also, you can do it in that room. *points at a room*

Ash: Okay. *goes into room*

A while later

Jaden: What's going on? He's been awfully quiet. *opens the door* WHAT THE HAY???

Ash: Yeah, it got set on fire.

Jaden: *looks at the table* You kept the pages with Amourshipping and Pearlshipping fine though.

Miyoko: Why the ship of you and Dawn?

Ash: Well, Dawn and I would've been a couple but Serena is my girl. Also, we did have quite a strong relationship.

Yuya: Makes sense.

Miyoko: I almost forgot, I dared May to flick, kick or punch Drew whenever he says her name wrong.

Drew: Now why would June do that?

May: *punches Drew in the face*

Drew: OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW, I don't know if I regret getting married or not.

Thundrr: A dare from Pokemon136 is for Ash to eat someone's or something's poop.

Ash: WHAT????

Jaden: Don't worry, I got you prepared. *gives Ash a poop gummy*

Ash: Oh, that's fine. *eats gummy*

Yuya: A dare from Miyoko again is for the guys to dress the girls however they want and they must keep it on for three chapters.

Serena: You'll dress me nice, right Ashy?

Ash: I sure will.

Jaden: To the changing rooms.

Later

All the girls: I love the clothes you got us.

Jaden: Our last dare is from AlainGengar and it's for everyone to be in a race that tests partnership and all couples will be partners.