Chapter 20: Welcome Back Jaden

Jaden: 'Allo governors and welcome back to Truth or Dare. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating lately but that's because I've been doing an English assignment. It involved filming your own commercial and due to my limited resources, I did it GradeAUnderA style. But without further or do, let's begin, pull the lever.

Yuya: *pulls lever and everyone falls*

Everyone: You're back Jaden.

Jaden: That is true, and I'd like to introduce our new co-host, AlainGengar. (He will be referred to as Gengar)

Gengar: Hello.

Miyoko: I really wish there was another female co-host, it's lonely being the only one.

Yuya: Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Thundrr: Anyways, our first dare is from Lucas and it's for me to play player unknown battlegrounds.

Jaden: Get going.

A few hours later

Miyoko: Will he ever come out of the room?

Gengar: I don't think so, he seems to be playing while eating Doritos and drinking Monster.

Yuya: Oh well, next dare is for everyone to play UHC Minecraft in the virtual reality rooms.

Alain: Don't we need to get Thundrr out?

Jaden: I'll take care of that.

After playing UHC

Gary: Why do I suck so bad?

Ash: Maybe you should be more resourceful and not charge in when mobs come, especially creepers.

Thundrr: Our next dare is for everyone to eat two Carolina Reapers, co-hosts and hosts can do it if they want to.

Yuya: Hell yeah I'm doing it. *eats two Carolina Reapers*

Barry: So will I. *eats two Carolina Reapers*

Jaden: To whoever sent me this dare, you are now hated by a lot of the people here.

Everyone else except Kiawe: *eats two Carolina Reapers* WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiawe: *eats two Carolina Reapers* Hm, not bad.

Jaden: Anyways, a dare that I've been requested a lot was for Lucas to get his song side since he's been singing ninety nine lives non-stop, so I should make him sing it.

Lucas: Please don't.

Miyoko and Luke: YES, DO IT!!!

Yuya: Wait, when did Luke get here?

Thundrr: Jaden told me to transport them beforehand for the dare but told me not to tell them.

Jaden: Yes, go on Lucas.

Lucas: I beg of you, don't make me do this.

Jaden: I'm sorry, those two might kill me if I don't. *whispers* Don't worry, I have a plan to help you.

Lucas: Ok then.

Miyoko and Luke: Start singing.

Lucas: Ok. *starts singing but is muted*

Luke: What the, why isn't he singing?

Jaden: Steve, what's going on?

Steve: It appears we are missing a mute singing tablet.

Jaden: Must've taken it when I wasn't looking.

Miyoko and Luke: LUCAS!!!

Lucas: Don't forget my dare.

Jaden: That's right, Lucas dared me to clear his brother's love of hats so I'll give you this machine to get rid of those hats.

Lucas: Thank you.

Jaden: Anyways, you guys can leave now. *Everybody leaves* Thank you guys for reading and please leave dares or truths in the comments below. I didn't get many which is why this chapter was short. Hopefully I get more and I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone.

Thundrr, Yuya, Gengar, Lucas, Luke and Miyoko: Bye.