Chapter 30: Fear Chambers Part 1

Jaden: 'Allo governors and welcome back to Truth or Dare. I know I've been gone but I have my reasons. My dad was visiting me so I had to spend time with him. Also, I have to get ready for school since my first year will start at the end of January. But other than that, let's get on with the show.

Luke: Also, I'm back.

Jaden: Yeah, and Yuya won't be around since he's on hiatus until May.

Thundrr: *pulls lever and everyone falls down*

Participants: And we thought we were going to have a long vacation.

Miyoko: Cheer up, we might have some good dares.

Melody: One notice though, any dares that don't make it will be used in later updates.

Luke: First dare for us is *reads dare*, oh.

Lucas: Which one is it? *reads dare* Of course, who did you choose Jaden?

Jaden: I'm guessing it's Melody's dare for someone to take care of your 3 year old versions. The ones who will be doing it will be Paul and Ursula.

Paul and Ursula: WHY US???

Jaden: I asked some friends and they only said you because they hate you.

Paul and Ursula: *crying*

Later

Paul: *all messed up* I hope our kids aren't like this.

Gengar: A dare from amourshipper16 is for Ash and Serena to slow dance.

Ash: I down for that.

Latias: Which song should we use? There are many choices.

Jaden: This one is perfect. *holds out Perfect by Ed Sheeran*

Serena: Awesome.

Thundrr: *plays music*

Amour: *slowly dances together with Serena placing her head on Ash's chest*

Bonnie: So beautiful.

Later

Jaden: *looks at one of the dares* Why do I keep getting these?

Lucas: What is it?

Jaden: It's another one of those dares where they make Calem or Miette flirt with the one that they like to see the other one's reaction.

Mr. Franco: Ok, no more of those dares or I'll come to your house and kill you.

Luke: Dad, that's a little too much.

Mr. Franco: Ok then, I'll make you do 5000 push ups.

Luke: Better.

Miyoko: From Leinne_064, she dares the girls to dress up as a love live school idol character and sing love halation to the boys. It also came with a list of who dresses up as whom.

Melody: Why am I in there and not anyone else?

Thundrr: It was her choice.

After the dress up

Girls: *starts singing*

Jaden: Here's the link to hear what the song sounds like. ()

Later

Latias: Time for the dare that everyone has been waiting for. From Amourshipperwolfgirl, she dares everyone to survive their fear.

Mr. Franco: Except me since I fear nothing.