Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to R.M. Stones or Ilovesweets. She just finished Work for Me and I loved it and I honestly can't wait for Wait for Me. You are such an amazing writer, good luck on your other stories.

Somewhere over the Rainbow- The Hit Nation

Gimme Three Steps- Lynyrd Skynyrd

*

*

*

*

*

I opened my eyes as the birds started to screech. I was having such a nice dream and I was so comfortable. I reached up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes then stretched, my fist connecting with something bony. I heard a howl of pain and arms retract from my waist to clutch their nose. I immediately sat up to see Emmett clutch his bleeding nose. I bit my lip and looked around for something to stop the bleeding. I ripped a pillow cover off of one of the pillows and pushed his hands away from his face to press the cloth against his nose.

"Hell of a wake up call, Ella." Emmett mumbled, pressing his hand over the cloth.

"I'm so sorry Emmett! I didn't mean to hurt you, I-I was just waking up and I didn't know you were so close..." I rambled, starting to tear up. God, I'm so embarrassed. He took me out on the perfect first date and gave me a perfect first kiss with this guy. I just wanted to crawl under a rock and slowly die. I sniffed and looked down at my lap, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. Emmett placed two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up.

"Ella, sweetheart, it's alright." He whispered. "It's just an accident. And look, I've even stopped bleeding." He added, showing me the bloody rag. I gagged and turned away from him, covering my mouth immediately. Blood and I don't mix well. I learned that when I went down to the Red Cross and tried to give blood. I couldn't even make it through half a bag before passing out.

"Ugh, put that away!" I squeaked, pushing at his hands. Emmett chuckled and wrapped is arms around me and pulled me against his warm chest.

"Good morning, Ella." He whispered into my hair. "I really enjoyed our date." I smiled and leaned into him. I was still getting used to being so close to him. I know I had boyfriends before and I know I held hands and hugged them and stuff, but it was... awkward.

"I did too." I whispered, taking his hand and lacing our fingers together. He slid his hands under his shirt with a smile.

"God, you look so sexy wearing my shirt." He groaned softly. "Even if it's just to keep you warm." I giggled as I straightened out his tank top.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said, leaning up and pecking his lips lightly. "Now, Mr. Larken, I think it's high time we go back to the Greens' house." I pulled away from his embrace and grabbed my Toms and slipped them on, waiting for Emmett to grab his shoes. He sighed and slipped his shoes on before helping me down to the ground. I shivered as an early morning breeze made it feel colder than it really was. Emmett tucked the shirt tighter around my thin frame and smiled.

"Keep the shirt. I have plenty more at home." He said, kissing my forehead. I giggled as I hopped in the passenger seat and he hopped in the driver's seat. It took us about fifteen minutes to get back to Alana's house. We just talked the whole way back, which was a lot of fun since it was about our favorite thing... food! He pulled in the driveway and helped me down, still carrying on about food.

"Can you really cook authentic German?" Emmett asked.

"Yeah, I told you last night I've traveled around the world, except certain parts of Africa, Australia, South America and Antarctica. Mom and Dad may have given the company to my eldest Aunt, but I've spent many Christmas' overseas." I smiled at the thought. "Japan is beautiful in December. So is their food."