Chapter 15

Lego House- Ed Sheeran

*

*

*

*

*

Eddie is awesome. I didn't know that he and Emmett were like clones until he started talking. They both liked Rock music, only children, raised by single parents, but the only thing that's different about them is that Eddie is still single. I felt guilty flaunting off our relationship while Eddie was still a single pringle, but Eddie assured me that he was alright being single if it meant he took the time to find the right one.

"So," Eddie began as we moved from the dining table to the couch. "How did you two meet?"

"My father's music shop." I answered. Emmett shook his head with a smirk.

"No, it's not. It was at Alana's talent show in tenth grade. You played the violin while she sang So this is Love from Cinderella." Emmett said. I blinked as I thought back to that day. We didn't meet then, did we?

"We did?" I asked as I leaned into him. Emmett nodded. "Yes, we did, sweetheart."

"You two are... something else." Eddie said. "It's like you're straight out of a children's book or something. Do you two ever fight?" Emmett and I looked at each other. Did we ever fight?

"No, hardly ever." I said, looking from ym boyfriend to his partner. "Would you like dessert? We have coffee, tea, and I made brownies."

"Brownies sound nice. Either coffe or tea is fine, Ella." Eddie said, flashing me a smile.

"I'll go get it sweetheart, and I assume you want tea?" He asked.

"You know it, bubble butt." I said, giving his tush a light thwack as he stood. Emmett turned his head and gave me a look.

"You'll pay for that when Eddie leaves." He said in a low , teasing voce. I gulped and looked at Eddie, who was smirking.

"Help." I begged.

"Nope, you aren't the one who works with him."

"And you're not the one who lives with him!" I retorted.

"True." He said.

There were a few knocks on the door, so I stood and went to answer it. Standing in front of me was a tipsy Imogen, relying heavily on the doorframe next to her.

"Ella!" She giggled, pushing herself off of the doorframe. I caught her as she stumbled over her feet. "I am having the worst day ever! First I get evicted, but you come in and save my ass. Then, I go to work only to find out that my boss fired me so he could let his new flavor of the month work. So, then, I went over to my boyfriend's apartment to find out he's not home. But his roommate was and he started calling me names that are not very nice. So, I called my boyfriend, but he's at work until midnight. I went to the bar on the corner and got sloshed and now... now I'm here."

"Immy, come on. You need to sit down." I said, half dragging her into the living room. Eddie jumped off of the couch and helped me lay my cousin down on it before going to the kitchen and getting her a black cup of coffee. I fished her phone out of her pocket and called her boyfriend. Imogen needed him right now. He picked up on the fourth ring. I explained to him what happened and he said he'd be here in a few minutes. Now, Emmett, Eddie and I were crowded around Imogen, trying to calm her down.

"Ella, who is this?" Emmett asked as she started to calm down a lot.

"My sort of cousin Imogen. And our new roommate." I said, putting her head in my lap. Just as he said he'd be, Imogen's boyfriend got here. He helped Imogen off my lap and into the second bedroom. I looked at Eddie and Emmett with a sigh.