Chapter 12 (26) The Game is Over (Unedited)

Shiro walked into a control room, the single officer unaware of her presence. She didn't care if he knew, all that mattered is that her job as successful. The guard laughed at his screen as the city shook from something colliding with the streets below, Shiro couldn't help but look. What she saw scared her, as quickly as she let out an angry yell, the Racosan's life was ended. Seeing a friend and ally blown off of the side of the floating city was a lot for her to take in, now she had to finish the mission they started, alone as fate had decided.

     Shiro set her mechanical companion on the console of the now dead officer, "Rupert, take care of the security systems for me. I have a meeting with the people upstairs!" She didn't wait for a second after giving Rupert orders, Rupert would not say no, after all, it was of her design that Rupert existed. It took almost no time to climb three flights of stairs, not after what she had witnessed.

     Though Tanem was not at calming her down with words, his presence made reintegration with society a lot easier. Now that he was gone, all Shiro had was his command staff and Liz. No one else cared, or even wanted to. Shiro stormed into the conference room, shooting the door controls for every exit locking them all shut until repaired. The single guard was caught off guard and was unable to aim his weapon before it was shot out of his gray hands.

     "Sit, I insist! We could be here three minutes or we could be here for days, it's all up to you, counselors!" Shiro forced out politely, "if I was doing this my way you would all be dead by now." She glared at the six Racosan males sitting at the table as she stood close to the door she entered with, the youngest two were closer to her with the eldest directly across from her.

     The eldest of the Racosan Council spoke up, "What makes you so sure we don't have forces heading to kill you now? I am not sure that you are aware of our handy work a few minutes ago, it took a lot of micro changes to our location to make that bombardment happen in our favor."

     "If it is the death of my friend Tanem you are talking about, yes I am aware that it happened. He wanted peace, I am making it happen for him, to thank him for being there for those who needed him to be there!" Shiro lifted her pistol from her pocket, "Now, let's make peace shall we?"

      Now the youngest on her left spoke up, "What kind of peace?"

     "Total, end this Damn war before more innocent people are hurt, and maybe our peoples can be friends some day in the future!"

     The middle-aged Racosan from her right spoke next, "Kill us if that is what you wish! We do not fear death."

     Shiro kept her voice calm even though she wanted desperately to scream at the oblivious Racosan, "I don't either but what about the children on your worlds, things will only go down from here. One order from the ship that belonged to the captain you killed today and the entire fleet starts moving further and further into your territory, leaving more chaos than you left in our space. They will not be happy about that, we are not wanting territory but we want to see that our children get to see tomorrow. Do you not want that too?"

     The elder sighed, "I will start preparations for our surrender, I see no reason for the children of tomorrow to lose any more life." Dispute the objections from his middle-aged advisors, the elder started ordering the surrender of all Racosan hostilities under a banner of white peace.