2

Naruto was walking slowly her black socks moved on the wooden floor as her nails glided on the grey wall of the passage.

She sighed as she turned to Sasuke's bedroom door, she moved her hand to the cold doorknob and turned it.

She pushed the door slightly opened then fully pushed it open.

"Uchiha get up."

"Why?"

"You need to fucking get up, we need to get going to the Hokage."

"Hn." Sasuke said in a cold tone, he stared at her as she turned around, she walked away making Sasuke pull his black shirt fully on.

Sasuke walked out the bedroom and walked down the passageway, he climbed down the stairs and stared at Naruto who was standing talking to two anbu men.

The two masked men looked at Sasuke and leaped away within the blink of an eye, Sasuke eyerolled stared at the short blonde teenage girl.

Sasuke pushed his black hair from his face and walked passed the blonde, she pulled her black shirt down and slipped her hands deep in her orange sweatpants jacket.

"Interesting."

"Why would the Hokage-"

"Now you came down, time to eat." Naruto said with a neutral face, she walked behind Sasuke and watched him with cold dull blue eyes.

Sasuke returned the favour with the same hostility, no word was uttered during the prolonged silence. Sasuke sat down on the black spinning stool, he placed his feet on the glossy silver foot rest and stared at the plate covering a bowl.

Sasuke looked at Naruto as she removed the white plate off the white glass bowl, she stood back as he stared at his favourite dish sitting before him.

He didn't speak at all, not even gave a sense of gratitude for her effort. He broke the chopsticks and looked at Naruto with cold dark grey eyes.

He began eating the onigiri with a slow pace, Sasuke chewed slowly and looked back at the bowl. It tasted like heaven, somehow it reminded him of his mother when she lived. The food he'd eat, he hadn't eaten a good meal in a long time.

"Thanks."

"That's not like you-"

"I know you made this, I remember my mom teaching you." Sasuke said in a cold tone, he looked at Naruto with gleaming dark grey eyes.

Naruto smiled for the first time in the whole week and turned to walk away, she stopped as Sasuke called her name. He licked his dry lips and looked at her body with a tilted head.

"Why did you do this?" Sasuke said as a sly smile crept up his face, he stared at Naruto as she stood rigidly.

Naruto felt her shoulders tense up and her feet grow rigid beneath her, her head felt lighter and she felt the stare if the Uchiha male on her back. A cold chill crawled down her body and her lips were now in a straight line, she cleared her throat.

"Because, I cared."

"That isn't the reason."

"Sasuke, what else is the reason?"

"Th-the reason, why would you care, isn't it your cold anyways." Naruto said in a cold tone, she walked slowly with her hands in her orange sweatpants pockets.

Sasuke's smile slipped away quickly into a slight frown, he smiled again as he ate his food. He tilted his head and licked his lips and continued eating slowly.

**
"That's why I shall take the burden of being his guard."

"Alright."

"I hope you will be well enough, it's not like your battle was easy to get him out that cold night, the seal is working I presume."

"Yes ma'am." Naruto retorted with a stern tone.

"Thank you lady Tsunade." Naruto said bowing her head, she smiled and stood upright glancing across the green walled room at the Uchiha.

Naruto looked down at the wooden floor as Tsunade looked between Sasuke and Naruto, she raised her hand and Sasuke was pushed out the room by two anbu.

"Naruto, I know you love him."

"I don't think I d-"

"Come here." Tsunade said and Naruto walked forward her black heels clicking on the floor, she looked into Tsunade's hazel eyes.

The older blonde spoke to her young god daughter, she placed a pack of pills in her hand and looked away from Naruto.
"I won't need these, Sasuke has self control."

"When an Uchiha is thirsty, he is thirsty."

"This is Sasuke-"

"You don't know what he turned into when he was gone, while the rebellions rise and the war is moving into chaos, nothing is said to be predictable, don't be naive." Tsunade said and Naruto stared down at the blonde woman, there was a long silence.

Naruto bowed her head and turned around, Tsunade looked at the anbu hidden in the shadows.

She had her hands connected and her elbows on the cold wooden table, she bit her lower lip and looked at them.

"Keep an eye on my dear foolish one, I don't like that boy at all." Tsunade said and picked up the white glass small sake cup, she placed her lips on the cool surface.

Tsunade took a gulp of the burning liquid that satisfied her desire for the beverage, she slammed the cup down and stared down at Sasuke Uchiha's file.

She had a feeling that the Uchiha idiot would find a way into Naruto's pants.

This made her mind run into a frenzy, she was definitely angered as she gripped the glass.

Was this whole mission a mistake?

**
Thank you for reading.

Pls comment.

Byeee!