17

"We got the food!" Naru called out walking down the corridor, a long sound of curses were thrown at her from people randomly opening doors and glaring at her.

She hummed opening the door of Room 534, she smiled stepping into the bedroom her eyes widened when she stared at Sakura.

"Hello." Naru said walking into the room, she bumped the door closed with her hip and settled on the floor beside her friend.

Sakura remained silent her face was pink and tears glided down her cheeks. Naru pushed her lips outwards and pulled her close brushing her wet pink hair from her face.

"Nxooooaaaw, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Sakura said pushing the blonde girl away, Naru furrowed her eyebrows when Sakura adjusted her robe.

"Oh well look we got food on short notice, look this is something called Macaroni and cheese, the cheese is stringy see." Naru said opening a container, she stabbed her plastic fork inside the meal and pulled.

"Oh and look, we got these they are so spicy I've never tasted this spice!" Naru said and she grinned her eyes on the drum sticks.

"They are so orange!" Naru said laughing, she rummaged through a paper bag and took out one last round shaped take out container.

"This is Fish and Chips." Naru said but Sakura kept staring at her face with an odd look.

Naru furrowed her eyebrows and Sakura Looked away furrowing her eyebrows. Naru held two take out cups.

"I got myself beer on short notice and I...I thought of your pink hair and got you a strawberry milkshake!" Naru said laughing to herself, Sakura looked away her dark green eyes were on the food.

"Oh Goodness I'll be back!" Naru cried out standing upwards, she stumbled towards the door and placed her slender hand on the door handle.

She stepped out and immediately bumped into someone's chest. She gasped stumbling back slightly her eyes slowly moved to his face, Sasuke looked away his dark grey eyes shifted anywhere but on her.

She slowly looked at the container in his hands.

"The coleslaw oh and there's a potatoes salad." Naru said with a loud gasp, she smiled broadly taking it into her slender hands.

Naru said opening the container lid, Sasuke silently stared at her. She took a potato and popped it into her mouth, she held the container at him.

"You are acting like you already saw our ghost!" Naru said laughing, she smiled broadly and walked back into the room.

Sasuke silently glanced at the end of the hallway and walked away his eyes were furrowed and his body felt heavy, he looked back at the door.

****
Sakura remained awake the whole night her eyes were on Naru who was sleeping peacefully her blonde hair was clinging to her face while she snored a smile was on her face.

She slowly closed her eyes and forced sleep upon herself.

"Rise and shine!" Naru said early in the morning, she marched around the room clad in an orange tank top and black short shorts, her black sandals clicked on the smooth wooden floor.

Sakura slowly fluttered her eyes open and found Naru adjusting her thigh holster. She pushed the covers off and mumbled a greeting to Naru before she walked towards the bedroom door.

"I'll freshen up." Sakura said looking back at Naru who was placing on her fingerless gloves.

****
Sai silently stood beside Sasuke in the lobby. Sai wore a black short sleeve shirt, black trousers and his ninja boots, his eyes moved around the lobby eyeing each person that passed by.