12

The house was silent when Naruto walked inside, she closed the door behind herself and walked towards the kitchen. She stared at Sasuke slouching over the steaming bowl of onigiri.

She felt anger boil in the pit of her stomach, she walked briskly towards him and slapped his shoulder hard. Sasuke stared with wide eyes, she glared at him with rage.

"You are such a pig!" She yelled in anger, Sasue stood up and stared down at her.

She glared up at him and pointed a finger at him. Sasuke clenched his jaw and looked to the side. She pushed him again and yelled in anger throwing insults at him.

Sasuke grabbed her shoulders firmly and shook her as she smacked his chest. Naruto stared at him through tears of anger, Sasuke felt his stomach flip when she used her strength against him.

She slapped him hard across the face and ran fast from the kitchen towards the front door. She ran out and Sasuke stood in the silence of the house feeling the hot stinging pain.

****
Naruto ran fast barefoot her blonde hair blowing in the wind, she stopped when Sai caught her in his arms. He stared with wide black eyes.

"Naruto are you okay?"

"I'm fine!"

"No your not." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulder, she cried hugging him tightly.

Sai looked around, there was no one on the street. He walked slowly with her towards the park. They sat down, she looked down at her small barefeet.

Sai listened to her ranting about Sakura and Sasuke, he looked at her cheery red cheeks and nose. She was sniffling while hot anger tears glided down her cheeks, she placed her small hands on her cheeks.

Sai felt a large spike of chakra, he looked east of the park and saw Sasuke looking around. He looked in distress, he turned to them and ran fast towards them.

Immediately Sai stood up and blocked the taller male from Naruto. Sasuke looked at Naruto crying her eyes cast on the floor, he tried to step forward but Sai shoved him back with one hand.

"You'd better stay there Uchiha."

"Get the fuck out of my way." Sasuke said looking with distress at Naruto, Sai clenched his jaw when Sasuke looked at him with his sharingan.

He stood his ground, Sasuke stepped close to Sai. They glared at each other their cold eyes on each other. No emotion in their eyes but killing intent in the air.

"Go away!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke, he looked with panic at her.

His eyes were wild and slightly glossed over, he looked at Sai who sat down and pulled Naruto into a tight hug. Sasuke saw red, he moved so fast Naruto couldn't block him.

Sasuke punched Sai onto the floor and climbed onto the male, the two began struggling. Sasuke punched Sai again harder than before, blood was on Sai's nose.

Sasuke was flung back by Sai, the two men glared at each other. Sasuke moved faster again, Naruto ran fast and stood before Sai.

Sasuke stopped when she ran towards him and pushed him back, she looked with panic at Sai.

"Thank you Sai, please go." She said, Sai looked with interest at Sasuke who was fuming like a lion.

Sasuke stopped trying to push past Naruto, he was panting hard his blood hot. Sai smiled blood trickling from his nostrils, he looked at Naruto who was staring with horror at Sasuke.

***
The argument between Naruto and Sasuke raged in the house, Naruto stared when Sasuke pushed her hard into a wall. He stared down at her his cold eyes on her.

She stared with anger in her eyes, she stared up at him. He leaned close to his face and their noses touched. He breathed hard his eyes closing slightly, Naruto relaxed when his grip loosened.

The house looked like a battle zone, there was broken dishes that Naruto had thrown at Sasuke from a distance. Naruto stared at him her tear stained face red from anger and screaming.

Naruto breathed hard when Sasuke moved his hand her body, she closed her eyes when his lips touched her own. She moved her trembling hands to his face and deepened the kiss.

Sasuke kissed her passionately, she felt her legs weaken and her body react to his gentle touch. She pulled away and panted hard her eyes on his dark grey eyes.

He moved his hand on her cheek sweeping some hair from her face with his fingers. He looked at her tearful eyes, he swiped her tears away with his thumb and he smiled down at her.

She took a sharp breathe of air when a knock came on her door, Sasuke closed his eyes and stood upright when Naruto ran fast passed him.

She walked to the door and pulled the door open, she stared with wide eyes at Sai. She turned around and looked at Sasuke, she looked at him with a slight smile.

"Wow your o-okay?"

"Of course, what did you expect?" Sai said with raised eyebrows, he looked at the short blonde teenage girl look back at Sasuke.

"I don't think its time." Sasuke said behind Naruto, he slammed the door in Sai's face.

Naruto closed her eyes when Sasuke walked away his dark grey eyes on the floor. She sighed and moved her hand to the doorknob, she stopped when she sighed.

****
Sai stood outside his eyes wide, he placed his hand on the doorknob, he moved his hand away and closed his eyes. He looked away and sighed turning away and he walked away his head bowed low.

****
"That was rude!"

"I don't give a fuck."

"It's time you did!"

"For some guy I barely know?" Sasuke said glaring back at Naruto, she stared with slightly wide eyes.

Sasuke smirked his eyes on her, she pushed her blonde hair from her face and shook her head. He closed his eyes when she walked passed him, he held his hand out and grabbed her by her wrist.

He pulled her close to himself with ease, she stared with wide eyes at him. He looked down at her his dark grey eyes on her wide blue eyes.

She looked at him stare into his eyes, he leaned down and their noses touched. She felt her heart beat slightly faster in her chest, she gulped her eyes moving to his lips.

She closed her eyes when he kissed her, she clenched his shirt tightly when he deepened the kiss. She held her breathe her eyes snapping open when his teeth sank into her lower lip, she moaned her eyes half closing.

Sasuke pulled away and walked her backwards towards the kitchen, he pulled off his shirt and then pulled hers off. He threw them to the side.

She wrapped her arms around his neck when their passionate  kiss turned hungry and deep. She closed her eyes when his hands moved down her body feeling her curves. She walked backwards.

Sasuke picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his
waist, she kissed his lips roughly. He placed her onto the kitchen island counter, he moved closer and kissed her down her neck towards down her neck.

****
Thank you for reading.

Pls comment and Vote.

Let's see where this goes.

^^