13

Naruto closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of Sasuje's gentle butterfly kisses upon her warm skin. She opened her eyes when he pulled down her shorts and panties.

He leaned close to her face and kissed her lips, she breathed uneasily when his hand moved down her body. She trembled when his hand moved towards her lower region.

She bit her lower lip and stared into his eyes when he stopped between her thighs. She closed her eyes and he kissed her down her body, towards her lower region.

She shuddered when he kissed and nibbled on her inner thigh folds, she arched her back when he got between her legs. She breathed in her eyes closing tightly when she felt the pleasure from his tongue and his left hand.

He rubbed her clit with his thumb and moved his tongue on spots he knew would make her moan out loudly. She breathed hard her eyes rolling back when the heavy orgasm left her body trembling.

She yelled out in name in pleasure, Sasuke pulled away and swallowed his eyes on her trembling small body. He smirked and stared at her, she sat up her breathing hard and heavy.

Sasuke looked at her as he pulled down his boxers and pants. Naruto looked at his hard member and licked her lips, she looked with a slight smile at his amused face.

Naruto laid back on the counter top and spread her legs wide open, Sasuke smirked at her and pulled her close. She closed her eyes tightly and felt his large member slip into her wet folds.

Widening them slowly and pleasuring her, she moaned when he began moving digging deeper. She cried out in pleasure when he hit her g-spot. Sasuke closed his eyes enjoying her tight feeling, he breathed hard losing control over himself.

He pulled her tightly and hammered into her, she placed her arms around his neck. She was already heading for the edge when her first orgasm hit, Sasuke kissed her lips hard muffling her moans.

She pulled away her breathing heavy and hard, she opened her eyes and stared at him. She looked at his sweat glistened face and his black hair in a wet mess over his face.

Naruto moaned in frustration when he pulled out, he picked her up and moved her to the couch. He flipped her over and she smiled her legs spread wide.

She gripped the cushion when he slipped into her, she moaned her head buried into the pillow. She felt her body shudder when she came again, she parted her pink lips as she furrowed her eyebrows.

She felt her legs shaking and her body earning more. Sasuke pulled her by her hair and kissed her neck moving his tongue over her skin.

She smiled her eyes opening, Sasuke pulled her closer and moved deeper into her. She moved her trembling hand towards her clit and began rubbing fast. She moaned again when she came and he exploded into her.

She closed her eyes feeling his hot load in her, she panted hard. Sasuke had his face buried deep in her neck. She opened her eyes and looked around the living room.

She felt heat all over her body, Sasuke moved his warm tongue on her neck. She shuddered her eyes closing when his chuckle sent vibrations on her skin, Sasuke pulled out and away from her body.

Naruto turned around to stare at him with interest, he smirked his eyes on her. She crawled closer to him, she straddled his hips and kissed his lips roughly,

He squeezed her left buttcheek which made her squeal, she stared with wide eyes when he chuckled. He looked at her moving her hand over his hard built chest feeling his abs and muscles beneath her fingertips.

She smiled at him her eyes drifting to his member.

"You're going to kill me."

"Now now." Sasuke said in a husky deep tone, she kissed his lips and smiled at him.

Naruto smiled her hair covering them like a curtain she smiled kissing his neck. She pulled away after leaving a visible red mark on his fair smooth skin.

"Mine." She said her eyes half closed, Sasuke smiled his dark grey eyes on her breasts.

****
Sai woke up early the next day and was headed towards Sakura's house, he needed man-power to be able to help Naruto. There was something up with Sasuke and he didn't like it.

He walked slowly his eyes on the floor, he looked around his black eyes moving to the clear blue sky. A beautiful day, he looked around there were a few people littered on the streets of Konoha.

Sai sighed when he reached the townhouse, he climbed up the stairs of the porch and was about to knock when the door was swung open. Sakura was staring with wide eyes at him.

"I was about to go visit Naruto."

"Morning to you too." Sakura said in an annoyed tone, she raised an eyebrow when Sai blocked her way.

"What happened to your face?"

"Sasuke happened." Sai said shaking his head, Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked and her eyes grew wide when she heard Sai tell the story from his own view.

She raised her eyebrows and agreed to go to see Naruto.

****
Naruto was standing by the porch her eyes on the two nin standing before her. Sai and Sakura spoke to her while she had her arms folded. She wore a black sleeping shirt and had her messy hair tied in a low ponytail, she looked at them with interest.

"We can arrange that he leaves you alone." Sakura suggested, Naruto rolled her eyes and looked to the side.

Sakura looked at Sai who was eyeing her closely, she looked exhausted yet she was glowing on her skin. He clenched his jaw and looked at Sakura's skin. There was a difference, Naruto looked at them her blue eyes dark.

"I'm not even asking for help...I'm fine." Naruto said in a cold tone,  she turned around and was about to walk into the house.

Sai decided to try a plan, He stepped forward and tapped Naruto's shoulder.

"Yes?" She said turning halfway, her eyes were wide when he smiled.

"May I ask for some tea?"

"Me too!" Sakura yelled out, Naruto sighed and smiled nodding in acceptance.

****
Sakura looked around but there was no sign of Sasuke, she looked at Naruto who was taking one red pill and gulping down water. Sakura looked at the overturned pill box, she looked at Sai who was looking around.

"I cleaned when I couldn't sleep."

"Wonderful life you have." Sakura said sipping some tea, she looked at Naruto flash a false smile.

"Besides that Sasuke was called early for a mission, said he'd be some sort of a informer to help the ninja."

"You seem worried." Sai remarked watching her facial expression change from worry to admonishment.

"No, I just...I'm surprised." Naruto said and Sakura cleared her throat.

"What rank?"

"S." Naruto said and Sakura's face paled sligtly, she looked at Sai nearly spit out his tea.

Naruto smiled at them and waved her hands around, she laughed when they looked like snowmen.

"You are so pale, you'll need more tea!"

"No...just...wow." Sakura said looking at Sai shake his head slowly, Naruto smiled at them and looked at the overturned pill box nervously.

****
Thank you for reading.

Pls comment and Vote.