Author's Note

Hey everyone! I'm here to put up some details about the main protagonists of the story as well as some important points. Just as I did with the Bleach x Naruto story, I wanted to give an in depth understanding of some of the characters and the story as a whole. Hope you enjoy!

Kaya's looks and personality:

Fair skinned girl with a rosy tint to her complexion, standing at 5'3.5" in height. Slim build with almost no muscle (because she doesn't work out lol) but healthy because of her importance towards a healthy lifestyle. Kaya has black hair reaching her mid back and almost black eyes. 21 years old.

Very intelligent girl with an avid interest in science, time travel and anything fantasy-ish. She loves watching the stars and loves reading. She could spend hours reading books without getting bored and even without realizing what is happening around her (she even got caught by Leon >.>). Also enjoys listening and singing melodious music rather than rock, pop or fast beat songs.

She is very observant of things around her and can pick up subtle hints from details of people's behavior or objects and how and where they are placed. She is a silent and slightly reserved person and, as a result, has very few friends she considers close. She is cautious around people she doesn't know even if she does end up having conversations with them. She has a lot of self confidence that she doesn't hesitate to show in front of others, especially with talking to people while meeting their eyes.

Kaya hates lying and prefers honestly saying that something wants to be kept a secret instead of covering it up with something that's not true. She follows the concept of 'give respect and take respect', though most of the time, she doesn't express it openly because she prefers to avoid troublesome situations. In most situations, she prefers to go with the flow rather than against the tide. As a result, she is versatile and can adapt to most changes easily and quickly (it's also a reason why she has taken the Supremes-ruling-humans-and-drinking-their-blood concept pretty comfortably ^^').

She has a strong sense of justice that sometimes causes her to take rash decisions. Most of her decisions end up helping people though even if it sparks anger and annoyance to some initially. But just because she wants to help people, it does not mean she will let herself get dragged into the mess unnecessarily.

Kaya gets flustered easily when it comes to love, especially when a guy is too close to comfort(I guess you guys figured that out in the latest chapter XD). She doesn't know how to react to it initially because she hesitates to completely 'fall in love' with someone unless she is sure that they are not being half assed about their feelings.