CHARACTER CHART

Paris Grimm: A pureblood prince of France. He has territory in Maine, US. Once awoken, he swears revenge on his twin, Louis. His mate is Richard. Paris has tons of detailed history with Richard and Louis. They are the two closest things to him. Even Rose isn't as close. Paris ended up raising his sister Rose after killing his parents. Sometimes he views Rose as a daughter... He's sexist and only pays attention to woman if they are worthy. Because of the Cross family Paris dislikes hunters and thinks they all should parish- that was until he met the Ainsworths and seen that there are some dealable hunters out there.

Louis Grimm: The pureblood prince of Wales. He has territory in Maine. He acts like he hates Paris, his twin, but is revealed to love him very much. He has four pets, his favorite being Isabelle. He has had bad luck with keeping pets, but these four have lived very long. His mate is August.

Richardo Dracula: The pureblood prince of Transylvania. He's also a blood binger and sometimes has issues with his lifestyle choices such as consequences with drinking blood so much (goes demonic). He has a very complicated history behind him and used to be the heart throb of pureblood vampire princesses before he declared his love to Paris Grimm, his mate. He killed his parents and ate their stones for his mate, so they could be together. His hobbies include blood binging, strategy games (chess- considered one of the world's best strategists), playing piano, and sleeping (can sleep for as long as he wants- slept for ten years while Paris was in a box).

Rosetta Grimm: Raised up by Paris, she was given France. She adores her brothers. Most know her as Rose.  Paris views her as one of the highest women he will ever meet and that's why he handed her the throne to France. Rose has no mate but she does have some childhood romance between Laurence.

Raven Sylvia: A mystery. She is plagued with insane and uncontrollable thoughts. Dante's ex-girlfriend, she has been trained in military strategies and fighting styles and doesn't have much of a filter for her insanity. Her mate is Austin.

Lauren Musgrove: The newborn of Laurence, Val, and Victor. She's never had a heroic life and tends to spend time reading Twilight. She was named after Laurence because Val liked him. She only has one newborn and that's Oliver. Her mate is Benjamin Pike. She adopted a human child named Ellie. She gets nicknamed Laur sometimes.

Valerian Robin: A druggie vampire. She's a pureblood that reins over Italy. She also has some territories in US. As followed; California, Los Vegas, and New York. She's god of cards. She enjoys plotting against others... watch your back. Her mate is supposedly Alexander the Great but she doesn't want to acknowledge it. Most call her Val.

August River King: A human at first, meets Louis and finds out he is a werewolf. He eventually takes over some territory in Maine. His mate is Louis.

Laurence Wayte: A pureblood prince of England. Cursed forever to be thirteenish Laurence is still one of the most bad-ass purebloods. He has a servant named Baleen who is now a ghost and haunts him. He has died once and had to be retrieved from Hell by Paris. Most envy him for his ability to see everything.... to know everything. Except for when Hachi and Isaac are in the picture. They blur things and make it hard for him to see. Sometimes he plays around with people as pawns to get the future he deems best. Rather it is for himself or others.... we'll never know.

Victor Ivanov: The prince of Russia. He's constantly watched by others who are afraid of his ways. He has a knack for knowing when someone needs or wants him. He is considered the craziest, calmest looking prince out of the counsel. One of Lauren's makers. Unknown mate.

Dante: The Pureblood Prince of Germany. He's known for his success in war efforts and sometimes his cruelty. He really has it out for those who he doesn't consider as friends and will get revenge on those who seem to be weak and back out of deals with him. His mate is Charlie, who managed to stop his obsession with Raven.

Isaac: A half-breed between a fire wizard and a vampire. He has a sensitive stomach and is unable to eat anything that is not blood, or another person. After going to Hell, he was rescued by Paris and became part demon as well, gaining fangs to make him more vampire-like. His girlfriend was eaten by Hachi, but he became the love of Isaac's life.

Kasai Hachirobei: Nickname- Hachi. He is a cannibal galaxy patchwork wizard. He believes that if he eats other wizards then he will unlock secrets to the world and gain more power. He's feared in the wizard world and quite known for eating his entire family. He has three pets, Louis, Paris, and Isaac. He's in love with Isaac but doesn't quite know how to express love... just yet. After all he is an immortal thirteen year old.

Isabelle: Louis's first pet that has not managed to die on him and oldest of the four. She was a human before she met him, but he turned her after all his previous misfortunes with his other pets. He trained her hard and made sure that she would be able to handle herself in a battle for fear of losing another one. This is his favorite and most frequently called upon pet, also the one he normally feeds from and makes his second in command.

Ashton/The Shadow King: Based off the Goblin King from the Labyrinth. He steals children that are not wanted and makes them into small vampires. He rules over his reality or dimension and doesn't normally give the children back unless the ones responsible for them can solve his maze. He hates what humans did with his legend because they called him the Goblin King and eventually he became a fantasy of tales told to children to scare them into behaving. He can manipulate shadows and they'd rather obey Ashton than Laurence. His mate is Laurence, but because he lives in a different reality, Laurence was not able to see him and thought he was forever mateless. He took Laurence after he was accidentally summoned because Laurence is technically not an adult because he's stuck as a teenager, but he let him go after Paris and Richard solved the maze and Laurence got a way to travel back and forth between his realm and his mate's realm so he would be able to see Ashton.

Alexander the Great: One of Val's newborns. He can control time and uses it to his advantage, secretly helping her other newborns escape Val when she kidnaps them. He used to hate her and blamed her for everything, but he warmed up to her after centuries of being a vampire. He hates that humans believed he died of a fever, frequently claiming that he couldn't be felled by something so simple. He was blessed to never lose a battle and is an ace card for Val along with her lover later in their life.

Benjamin Pike: His father is really rich, and he went to the same college as Lauren. He is an old family friend of Kaylie's and is another newborn of Louis's- one of his other favorites but is not considered a pet. He went to college to be a doctor and met Lauren who started to threatened him to stay away from her and her friends. He was attracted to her however by her tea scent and fell for her. He can manifest objects into his hands and usually is seen using his powers to get tea without having to move. He ends up mated to Lauren and spoils Ellie who he found with Lauren in the street. His ex-lover tries to scare off his girlfriends by intimidating them and used to hold a high influence over Benjamin before Lauren, but he made her go away after she tried to break him and Lauren up.

Brooklyn Hays: In her human years she was a ballet performer, who smelled very... delicious. It's like she was made to be a vampire. Dante came across her and turned her as soon as he met her. Once turned, Brooklyn became... a handful. She had lost her memory- but after gaining it back she wanted to make her life- more. She began to take on territories and was the first newborn to actually gain power in the vampire society. She's quite amazing despite the few flaws she has. Paris could actually use someone like her on his team. Too bad she's more of a lone wolf that can't really be trusted.

Ainsworths: Judith and Caden had three lovely sons~ Dylan, Riley, and Charlie. One night a couple of monsters decided to murder the Ainsworths and turn their children into vampires. Well... little did they know that there was twins, Riley and Charlie who hid. Judith and Caden were murdered and Dylan was turned into a vampire and disappeared. The HAHQ took Charlie and Riley into custody then and placed them into foster care. A few years later Dylan found them and claimed he killed the monsters that done all the horrible things to them. Blade and Savanna was add ons into the family including Jacob Cross and Thomas "Tommy". Dylan had an old lover named Ashton Darling that was murdered a year before he met Paris Grimm.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY OTHER FAVORITE CHARACTERS THAT WASN'T MENTIONED AND ADD ON THEIR INFO IN THE COMMENTS.