Deal's a Deal

Paris's POV:

I waited for Perry to answer me. "Perry speaking." I smiled, relieved that he answered me.

"Hey Perry, is my mate there, how has he been?" I asked curiously.

"Paris!" Perry said cheerfully. "He was here earlier. I don't know if he still is..." Perry said calmly. "Want me to go ch-"

"YES!" I shouted through the phone and then looked at Louis. He shook his head softly and leaned against the wall. Raven let go of me then and watched me cautiously, giving a nervous smile as she fidgeted.

"Sorry Paris, he's not in right now. He left. You got a bill to pay up by the way."

"I'll send someone to pay it later." I assured him then hung up. "He's not there anymore. I'm going to go around town and see if I can find him. Raven stay here, Louis- Hachi. Your with me." I motioned for them to come with me.

"Why do I gotta stay? AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" She said, looking at Hachi angrily.

"Hachi is my master, and you will respect him." I told her, giving her a look to play along with it. She widened her eyes and nodded.

"Yes sir," she said quickly. "But why do I have to stay? Richard's my friend too...."

"If Richard comes in someone has to be here to get him in the celler downstairs and call me. Plus Benjamin and Lauren can't do that alone." I laughed at the thought of them trying to do it while Lauren was pratically cripled. "So, that is that." She frowned but gave a nod.

"I guess that makes sense.... Be careful Paris," she whispered and sent a glance towards Hachi before giving me a hug. "Call me if you find him." She pulled away and smiled at me before bouncing off towards the living room. I looked over at Louis then grabbed my two partners and teleported us into town. I took a look around to see what I was up against. I heard a shriek nearby, a girl. Richard. I turned towards the sound and started off that way, running. I wasn't going to announce I was here just yet though. After running for a few minutes, I found the girl limp on the ground and a figure standing above it, leaning against the wall as if it was in pain. He hadn't seen or sensed me yet though, and I was a good deal away from him. I kept up the pace, knowing the other two was following me. I stopped as I reached the girl and smirked, stepping over her.

"Richard." I said sweetly. He tensed up as he heard me and slowly looked at me. I walked towards him then and held up my hands. "Honey... I love you." I said slowly. "I'm sorry about earlier... I should have listened to you." He narrowed his eyes at me but then whimpered and touched his throat. He hadn't become a full demon yet, I could see it. However, he was starting to look a bit demonish.

"It hurts," he whined and slid down the wall, curling up into a ball. "Paris...." I got down to my knees in front of him and wrapped him up into my arms.

"Richard... I'll make the pain stop again... I promise." I whispered into his ear. I kissed the top of his head and looked into his eyes. He bit his bottom lip and then buried his face into my chest.

"It burns.. .and I can't get it to stop.... Ever since I got upset with you and William cut his finger..." He let out another whimper and curled up tighter in my arms. I nodded then and looked down at his chest, thinking about taking his stone while he didn't expect it that away I could easily cleanse him.

"I know... I know sweetie." I mumbled.

"It keeps getting worse," he groaned lowly and gripped his throat. "It only cuts back when I'm feeding...but it comes back seconds after I'm done. I want it to stop," he whispered.

"You know what your becoming... What's happening to you." I whispered to him. "Your going to have to give me your stone." He shook his head and clutched the front of my shirt.