Royal Pack Returns Home

August's POV:

Louis smiled at everyone once he had them all assembled. "I have an announcement to make. I have the go ahead to take us all back to Maine today. You will all return back to the Grimm manor and be with Paris or with me again just like normal. Werewolves, this means you have your homeland back," he said, sounding like he was the prince he was with the authority he was putting in his voice. Isabelle nodded and looked at the other three girls, whispering something to them. Cage and I perked up then at the mention of going back home.

"Yes~ I get to see my parents." Cage whispered and looked up in the air, thanking the moon goddess.

"Finally, some real land to hunt." I muttered, looking towards my Beta to see how he was reacting. Rick smiled and walked over to me, growling under his breath.

"Home," he whispered. Louis glanced over at me, narrowing his eyes.

"My land is not that bad!" He shouted at me, putting his hands on his hips.

"No offence but Maine is better." I teased Louis. He took a deep breath, calming down before he got into an argument with me.

"Anyways, we all need to get our stuff together," he told everyone. "I will be in my study if there are any que-" His eyes widened, and I noticed his nose started bleeding. He groaned in pain as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he crumpled to the floor, going limp. I tensed up then realized Hachi must have something to do with it. I clapped my hands together.

"Alright, you heard my mate. Pack up while I tend to him." I ordered everyone and walked over to him, kneeling by his side and scooping him up into my arms. "Boy.... what has Hachi gotten into?" I whispered and started to take him to the couch, not getting too upset over it. I sat him down on it then sat down in the floor by him, rubbing his head and cheek for support. Isabelle walked over and frowned, examining him.

"His neck seems like it was hit.... That must have been what knocked him out," she whispered and then kissed his cheek. "Since when do you become boss should something happen to Louis?" She smirked at me as she sat down on the edge of the couch beside him.

"Technically I'm Alpha- first off and I am a prince of sorts since I am mated to him. So even if I am low to the vampire's society... I do have some authority and I think I handled it quite well. No one objected me." Raven smirked as she walked out.

"I'm only doing it because I want to," she told me. I laughed as I watched her go with the rest.

"I'm so good." I purred then looked towards Louis. "Wake up soon love. Isabelle can you pack our bags for us?" I asked her sweetly. She sighed and looked at Louis.

"I guess.... But you better ask someone else to pack your children's bags then because I'll be too busy with all three of our stuff." She stood up and walked away, leaving me with him.

"GET ONE OF THE OTHER GIRLS TO, PLEASE!? YOU KNOW WHAT- RICK! PACK THE KID'S BAGS!" I yelled for him and smirked. I heard Rick groan.

"PLEASE ALPHA? I REALLY DON'T WANT TO." He shouted back to me.

"GET ALICE TO HELP YOU." I ordered.

"I'M READING," she complained from the hall.

"I'M YOUR ALPHA AND RICK IS YOUR BETA!" I reminded.

"Just because I was the last one in the darn tree," she muttered, and I heard her walking off towards my kid's bedroom. I smirked. Sometimes it is just too easy.