Chapter 1:Monster

Oh Sehun was a monster. A ruthless monster that could kill at a snap of the fingers and everybody who knew him bowed down to him. He seemed to be void of any emotions, even if someone was at his feet, begging for him to have some kind of mercy. But it was always the same. Before they even got to the 'please' a shot would ring out throughout through the air and another life would be lost that day.

The young mafia boss scrutinized himself in the mirror, glaring blankly at the reflection of a handsome man that seemed to wear the same expression. Except it wasn't an expression; it was void of any feeling whatsoever. His dark eyes fixed onto his thin, black tie before reaching a cold hand to adjust it slightly. The man was certainly very good-looking, with pale white skin, a sharp jawline and a smudge of eyeliner over his lash line, but he was probably the most apathetic person on the planet.

Once he was decently satisfied with his appearance, he took calm, long strides down his old-fashioned spiral stairs, each step creating a powerful echo for each time the expensive soles of his work shoes stepped elegantly on the marble flooring.

He pushed open the huge, immeasurable doors to the meeting room, which was occupied already by ten other men; ages ranging from twenty-three to twenty-six, but all were older than their boss. Every single one of them was dressed in an expensive tailored suit, shades ranging from black to white. Most of them looked intimidating (for example the tallest out of all of them, Kris, and the slightly shorter but still loyal killer next to him with the panda eyes, Tao.) Others looked very gentle (in this case, Junmyeon or Suho and Yixing, who went by the code name Lay); Sehun knew that they were all dangerous and capable of killing someone if Sehun commanded them to. They just had varying degrees of willingness.

They all nodded towards Sehun's direction before taking a seat after the boss's lead. Sehun coughed slightly: a sign that he was growing more and more impatient for every second that dragged itself by. The others glanced at each other worriedly, before a tall, red-haired man spoke up. There was a smaller man whose eyes were caked with eyeliner who looked at him with uneasiness and concern painted on his face.

"We, uh, lost all of the files, Sehun..." He explained in a deep voice. Sehun's eyes widened in anger and then relaxing slightly. These idiots were the only people he could trust. He pressed his hand to his forehead before sighing heavily.
"We've got them all backed up, though, right?" Sehun tried to hang on to the last bit of sanity and patience left.

"...No." Was all the response he got. In that second, the table was flipped in a flash of power and all of the paperwork that was piled neatly on top of it was crumpled on the floor. "Clean it up. All of the mess, gone. Now." He clicked his fingers towards the maids, who immediately got to work. "How could you lose all of the files, containing all of the suspect's profiling? You are all so ing incompetent!" He yelled in their face before Kai, the second in command, stood up and began the next part of their meeting.

"We've got some good news, though, Sehunnie!" He chirped. Sehun's eyes narrowed tenebrously and Kai quickly corrected himself. They could only attempt a nickname when Sehun was in a somewhat good mood, and right now... he wasn't quite the happiest person in the world. But then again, Oh Sehun never was or is the most cheerful person you would want to meet.

"Sehun! I meant Sehun!" Kai waved his hands around innocently. Sehun sat back down in his chair and motioned for the second in command to continue in a bored sort of fashion.

"We've taken some hostages from Mr Park, Sehun. The peasant should have known what would happen if he tried to attack us," the tanned male explained. The mafia boss sat up at this new information, paying attention.

"How many?" The young killer questioned, now seemed somewhat interested in their conversation. The other men sat up completely now upon noticing Sehun's glare at their slightly slouched position.

"Six. Most of them are related to Mr Park, but there's a Chinese boy that isn't related to him, so you can get rid of him first..." Kai hummed.

"Alright. Baekhyun, lead me to them." The boss gestured for the boy with the thick eyeliner to stand up. "Dismissed. Oh, and Tao, go after Miss Moon Yuri and get the money. If not, you know what to do." Tao nodded in response, and Baekhyun tapped Sehun's shoulder sharply as a motion to go.

Baekhyun led the mafia boss to the basement and took out the key to unlock the door. The smaller boy pushed the door open, and Sehun could see that the room was dimly lit, and could hear a light scratching, which he assumed was coming from the hostages.

"Good. Now leave," Sehun commanded, and Baekhyun bowed slightly before skipping off back to Chanyeol the meeting room.
Sehun sauntered down the stairs to find six people with bags over their head and tied tightly to a chair. He pulled the first five bags up violently, causing the people underneath them to splutter and cough. Filled with flour-typical Kai, he thought.
"What do you want from us?" A man who was probably in his 50's asked while coughing out the flour.

"Questions," Sehun simply said in his baritone voice, knowing that just his presence and aura would be enough to terrify them. The sixth person didn't say anything or do anything, but as for why, Sehun didn't know. He assumed that it was the Chinese kid, who was probably ugly as , so paid him no attention. After twenty minutes of interrogation, Sehun had decided that they were no help, and had quickly disposed of them. Chanyeol and Xiumin rushed in to remove the five bodies, saluting to Sehun as they did so.

The mafia boss was about to leave when he remembered that the sixth hostage was still in the basement. He sighed heavily before reaching for the bag that was covering the victim's head.

Whoa. Sehun hadn't seen anyone so beautiful, ever. The hostage's honey brown hair fell in curls and stuck to his porcelain white skin. His large brown eyes were filled with shiny tears and he had a large piece of black duck tape slapped messily over his mouth. His eyes acknowledged Sehun before squeezing shut and scrunching his small button nose.

"Should I get rid of him, boss?" Baekhyun appeared behind him, staring at the boy's face. The boy looked up at the two criminals with eyes full of fright, suddenly pleading to Sehun. The mafia boss turned to Baekhyun.
"Keep him. He's a special one."