Chapter 7:Drive

Luhan nodded weakly as they tore off the tape on his mouth like the world's most painful plaster. But the thing is, Luhan didn't really know anything about Sehun. All he knew was that he could kill someone, saved him from dying, but doesn't actually give a about him. He was a complex puzzle which was much harder to solve than any Rubix cube Luhan had at home.

"Well?" Was all one man said. He tapped his watch. "We don't have all day, you stupid ." Luhan didn't know what the last word was, but assumed that it was some kind of insult.

"He kills people, but he saved me...but he doesn't actually like me so...yeah. That's what I know about Oh Sehun..." Luhan said honestly, before being electrocuted with 300 bolts this time; one mans dirty, smelly hand slammed over Luhan's mouth as he screeched from the torture.

"Don't play games, we know you know more about him than that pathetic amount." The man said again, not caring the slightest as Luhan started crying, the crippling pain still surging through his body. Not to mention that it was winter in Seoul, which meant that he was both freezing in the snow and getting electrocuted simultaneously.

"I don't...know-" he was cut off by a powerful electrical current (which stung like a hornet) cut though his legs. Luhan felt faint, like he was going to pass out.

One man crouched down with a look of sympathy before spitting in his face, right between the eyes. Luhan carried on bawling his eyes out from the after shocks coursing though his body.

"For s sake. We will kill you right here, right now, if you don't start talking about-" he was cut off by a powerful, baritone voice could be heard from behind him, making the man turn pale and spin around.

Oh Sehun stood there, gun in hand, pointing at the man that had spat in Luhan's perfect face. "Can you let him go? That would be great, thanks. Don't make me do this the hard way." His voice faked sweetness as he pulled the trigger and the man

fell to the floor in a bloody heap, making Luhan scream and shuffle back slightly.

The second man was trying to make a run for it, but Sehun's long strides caught up with him quickly. He grabbed the man's collar and lifted him so that they were face to face. "Don't you dare hurt him again, or you'll be dead in an instant. Don't even think about laying one finger on him, either. That's just called wanting a death wish." Sehun growled curtly, causing the other man to nod feverishly before sliding out of Sehun's iron grip.

The young mafia boss watched him run, smirking as he did so like a chicken. He turned back to Luhan, who was struggling against the rope, trying to ease his way out of the grip that they had on his body before giving up and looking at Sehun.

He chuckled lightly before reaching for the knot that held everything together and untying it with his elegant, slim fingers. The rope fell from the slim body as Sehun reached down and inspected it.

"Electrocution rope?" Sehun muttered to himself before looking at the generator box. ". 750 volts, huh?" He set the box down before holding his arms out to the deer in front of him.

Luhan couldn't move. The electricity had drained all of the energy away from his already weak body, leaving Luhan crippled and sore. Sehun took note of this and picked Luhan up, holding him close to his chest as he started walking to his car.

The deer could smell Sehun's cologne, which was both very manly and y but still had a hint of class and the cost was probably exorbitant.

"Have you finished smelling me yet?" Sehun asked as Luhan flushed a pale pink colour. The mafia boss placed Luhan on the front passenger seat before sliding into the drivers seat and the doors closed themselves.

Luhan clicked his seatbelt in while Sehun pulled out something from his pocket. The deer assumed that it was probably some sort of weapon that the mafia boss uses most often to kill someone, or his phone that he uses to talk to the other important people or killers or something.

It turned out that it was a single bungeo-ppang (fish cookie) wrapped in baking paper, which Sehun offered to Luhan. He was pleasantly surprised at the little cookie that had appeared out of the taller's pocket.

He took it gratefully and took a small bite in the tail of the cookie as Sehun started the engine.

The journey was silent, before Sehun finally broke it. "Are you okay?" Luhan glanced at the digital clock on the dashboard before frowning. It took 10 minutes in total for him to ask something about the incident. He took another bite before speaking.

"Are you mad at me?" He countered, still frowning. Eyes still fixed on the road, which had a surprising amount of cars on it for 2:56 on a Thursday morning, the mafia boss answered.

"Yes and no. Luhan, we talked about going out without anyone there with you before, didn't we?" Luhan hung his head and nodded. Sehun had in fact told him that this would happen if he went out without Kai or Chanyeol or anyone there with them. Sehun felt like a mother scolding her son for doing something that really wasn't that bad, but fear of he thought of something serious happening to Luhan made him carry on.

"Just, listen to what I say. I don't want to keep you here all the time, but you have to realise that as soon as rival groups know who you are, you're on their hit list." Sehun explained, before a sniffle cut him off, making him spare a quick glance at the boy next to him. He s an arm around the deer's shoulders as comfort.

"I didn't know that they would do that! I thought that they would just threaten me or something..." Luhan sobbed as Sehun passed him a tissue.

"But, honestly, do you really not care for me? Do you really have no feelings towards me?" Luhan asked curiously. Sehun's throat tightened as he answered, not knowing what to say.