Chapter 5:Kill

Sehun stepped out of his Lamborghini before it automatically locked itself. He kept his hands in his pockets, one of them clutching his gun.

There he is. The stupid old man was sitting with a woman in a very fancy restaurant, one that Sehun knew that the target wouldn't be able to afford. So that's what he uses our well earned money for, then.

He waited until the target and the woman parted ways outside of the restaurant before reaching a powerful arm out and tugging the man into the shadows of the back alley with him.

"Argh!" A cry came out from Mr. Kim, who stumbled as he fell. He then felt a strong hand pull him up by the collar and slam him against the wall.

"Do you know where my money is?" A baritone voice asked him, and Mr. Kim could feel sweat running down his forehead. "I've got it for you, sir!" He squeaked, knowing full well what would happen in you missed a deadline, let alone trick them into giving him extra time and not even giving them back the money then.

Sehun knew that he didn't have anything on him, but he wasn't being timed to do this job. "Oh? I don't see it anywhere...are you sure aren't hallucinating, Mr. Kim?" The target shook his head quickly, before something cold made contact with his forehead. It was exactly in the centre, despite it being dark and the mafia boss not being able to see to the best of his ability. "I can help you stop that hallucinating, and you will only see black instead."

"Please, you can't do this, you can't..." Mr Kim begged, his hands in a pleading gesture even if Sehun couldn't see it.

"What makes you special to any of the others? You're not young, you're not slim, and you're certainly not beautiful. I can afford to get rid of you." He described the deer back in his bed at home with those three words: young, slim, and ever so beautiful. The man in front of him, begging for his life, was old, fat and ugly. Sehun thought that he resembled a pig. He quickly corrected his decision. Even pigs are better than him.

"Please, pl-" a shot ring out in the air, as if slicing though the otherwise silent air, relieving it of its tension. A body dropped to the floor. Dead. Sehun brushed his suit off before taking any money that he could find on the man. A measly 20 000 won ($18 or £14) was all Sehun could find.

His body was useless as Sehun swung it into the trash pile where, in his opinion, it belonged.

He stepped out of the alleyway shadows into the brightly lit car park to find a man, probably in his fifties, trying to get into his car. It wasn't an honest mistake, for a few reasons. One, there were no other Lamborghini cars in probably a two mile radius, two, the man was dressed in all black and had a balaclava on, and three, Sehun's car was luxurious and expensive, which drew a lot of attention to it.

The man didn't realise Sehun was behind him until a sharp tapping almost broke a shoulder bone. "Excuse me, my mistake. Is this your car, sir?" Sehun asked in a sickeningly sweet voice. He didn't expect the mans answer, and didn't know if he was just dumb or wanted to die.

"Yes it is, now back off!" The man yelled crazily, before being pushed to the ground with a tremendous amount of force. Bang. Sehun kicked his body into the river below, not caring where it took the body, really.

He was going to have to get this car cleaned after that man touched it, or was even near it. Sehun started the engine, then roared off. He checked his watch again. 12:28am. Not the fastest job in the world, considering how many words he had wasted on a pig of a man, but not too bad. Not too bad.

------------------------------

"Took care of him." Sehun spoke into his phone, while Chen nodded into the other end of the line. "Okay. Get some good rest with the hostage!" Chen cackled before shutting up and putting the phone down. If he wasn't one of Sehun's hyungs and best drug dealer in China, he would be dead by now.

Sehun slid the bedroom door open again, expecting to find Luhan asleep, except he wasn't. The deer was sat up on the pillow, eyes boring into nothing until he heard the door click shut.

"Where were you? And why do you have a fancy suit on?" Luhan asked with slightly glossy eyes. Sehun took off his shoes and jacket before climbing into bed.

"I had a late night job to do, okay? Don't ask me questions." Sehun spoke harshly, still in scary mode. Luhan turned away dejectedly, curling into a tight ball again.

"I'm sorry. I'm still in work mode, aren't I?" He spoke softly before opening his arms for the deer to snuggle into. Luhan shuffled into the mafia boss's arms and placed his slimmer arms over his broad shoulders. "I prefer your normal mode..." Luhan whispered in mandarin before drifting off into sleep. Sehun lay awake, admiring Luhan's features in the pale moonlight. Me too...