Chapter 3:Wound

Luhan was still knocked out cold against the grimy basement floor when Kris thudded down the stairs. The taller Chinese man glanced over his body for injuries, and then the glance landed over the deer's face.

He looks like a child...Kris thought to himself as he wrapped his arms around the weak, slim body and trudged back up the stairs.

He knocked on Yixing's door and a few seconds later; a young man with a white suit (and probably the only person smiling in the entire building except for maybe Suho,) opened the door and let Kris in.

"He's the hostage?" Yixing glanced at the boy while Kris nodded. "I think he's got an injury to his thigh, probably about midway..." Kris explained before rough knocking was heard on the door. The tallest of the three in the room got up and walked over to the door before opening it.

"Sehun, boss!" Kris greeted as Sehun pushed past him as if he wasn't there. The mafia boss sat on the chair nearest the bed, where Luhan was laying.

"Is he going to be okay, Yixing?" Sehun's voice was powerful as he patted down the fluffy honey brown hair soothingly.

"Uhhh...yeah, about treating his injury, uh...I-" Sehun looked at him with irritation engraved into his perfect features. "Spit it out Yixing, I don't have all day," he reprimanded in a cold tone, causing Yixing's back to straighten when he realised that he was slouching.

"I have to roll up his shorts to treat the injury and-" Yixing's attempted an explanation why, when Sehun held his large hand up, an indication to stop taking or else.

"Let me do it. I don't want random people doing anything to his pants, even if they're my most trusted doctor." Sehun muttered causing Yixing's to smile proudly at the last part.

Sehun placed his hands around the bottom of the fabric and pulled the piece of clothing up before studying the injury that was on the unconscious boy's thigh. It wasn't major, just a clean and bandage job. Kris looked up from the floor and to his boss in surprise. "You can treat somebody's injuries instead of being the one causing them?" His boss glared at the taller.

"I can do this just fine by myself. Thank you for bringing him up, Kris." Sehun nodded towards the tallest Chinese man, who bowed slightly before leaving. Yixing then bowed, with more of an angle to it, and gently closed the door.

Sehun wasn't one to take advantage of somebody else's state. He had an authority and a rank, and to do something like that would make you the lowest of the low, even below the people who couldn't afford to pay back the Korean mafia.

Yixing left in silence and bowed before closing the door softly behind him. Sehun reached for the first aid kit and snapped it open before rummaging around the packages and bottles. The noises made the deer stir, but not awaken.

The mafia boss pulled Luhan's shorts up again and cleaned the cut carefully, making sure to clear as much dirt out of it as possible before slathering anti-infection cream over it.

Sehun had experienced the wonders of anti-infection cream before, and although he wouldn't dare show it in front of another person, it hurt like hell. Whenever Yixing would spread the godforsaken cream over a particularly nasty injury, Sehun would secretly be swearing in his mind from the pain.

The agony woke Luhan up, who instantly tried to swat the intruder away from his thigh area. Sehun huffed in annoyance, before slapping on a white bandage and standing up. "I don't appreciate it when people slap me the moment I try to help them," Sehun explained in an emotionless tone, before beginning to stride towards the door.

Luhan looked down at the bandage, before feeling the guilt flood through his veins.

"Just so you know, I never save hostages. And hell would freeze over before I would even consider helping them," Sehun spat in mandarin coldly before reaching to slam the door behind him.

A very dainty hand grabbed at Sehun's wrist, making sure to avoid the very expensive looking Rolex watch. "Why did you...help me?" the deer asked as Sehun turned around slowly.

"You're different."