Chapter 21:Invitation

Sehun woke up as the sun aimed a harsh bright light directly for his eyes. Luhan was still blissfully asleep, as Sehun's toned chest kept any light from getting to the deer. Their pinkies were still intertwined from the day before, locked together tightly.

The mafia boss couldn't feel anything in his right leg, but really didn't care. He looked down at the sleeping deer in his arms, whose breathing was calm and steady for once. So long as he was safe, nothing else really mattered.

"Sehun-ah..." Luhan muttered sleepily while gripping onto Sehun's torso area tighter. 

"Yeah?" He rasped quietly, tugging in Luhan's body closer slightly. The deer pulled Sehun in a little.

"Stop moving around-I can't sleep..." he mumbled before going back to sleep.

"Seriously?" Sehun grumbled as the deer nodded cutely and curled up into a small ball again. Oh well. At least it was quiet and peac-

"Hey boss! Me and Kyungsoo are leaving to go and sort out the deal! See you!" Kai called before slamming the door, causing Luhan to jump and almost fall off of the couch as Sehun's left arm caught him just in time.

"Thanks..." Luhan blushed a little at having to be saved from tumbling off of a sofa and onto the hard, wooden floor. Sehun sat up and ran his fingers through his bed hair before turning to face his lover properly.

"So. I want to talk to you about what happened when Lui kidnapped both of us and...you know." Sehun grit his pearly white teeth togetherat the memory. Luhan stiffened up considerably next to him. 

"Do we have to...?" He whispered, and Sehun nodded. "Only if you want to. If you don't, that's fine. We can always discuss it later."  

Luhan gulped as more memories started to flood his weakened mind. He felt his chest tighten and his breathing become irregular and difficult to inhale and exhale. Nausea ran through his body in horrible waves.

"Don't worry, Lu. Breathe steady, okay?" Sehun instructed, but Luhan immediately shot up and sprinted to the bathroom, not even bothering to lock the door as Sehun heard gagging sounds and the toilet flush a few minutes later. He winced slightly as he heard Luhan's crying from down the hall.

The deer walked back out after brushing his teeth, flopping onto the couch. His skin looked paper white and clammy as he shivered. 

"I feel disgusting..." Luhan murmured softly as Sehun looked at him in concern.

"You are anything but disgusting, Lu. Don't say that about yourself. Do you feel better now at least?" Sehun grabbed the deer's slim wrist and pulled him onto a kitchen stool.

He began to pull off his jumper and put it on Luhan when the deer pushed his hands up and winced slightly.

"I'm sorry. I just can't do those things right now, Sehun-ah..." he mumbled slightly as Sehun looked at him in confusion before letting out a soft laugh.

"Not that, pabo! You need to stay warm otherwise you might become even more sick! I really don't think I could listen to the sounds of you throwing up again..." the mafia boss explained as Luhan blushed a dark burgundy and put his arms into the jumper and and pulled it over his head.

It was way too big for his tiny frame, but it was comforting to have it wrapped around him. It even smelt like Sehun, and the deer cuddled into the jumper tightly.

"Yah! It better not replace me, okay?" He heard Sehun whine, followed by the clicking of a gun.

He sat up at that last sound to see Sehun putting a fancy silver gun into a pile on the kitchen countertop. The mobster turned around with a piece of card in his hands, reading the back of it carefully.

"What's that, Sehun-ah?" He asked curiously as Sehun carried on reading over the information.

"An invitation to a SHINee event..." he murmured as the deer looked up, confused. "A what?"

"SHINee, an ally group of ours. They're hosting an event at their mansion to celebrate some . They want me to come, I guess." Sehun explained, eyes still attached to the white card.

"Oh! That's cool! Like a party?" Luhan squealed as he got up and looked at the invitation card, reading over Sehun's shoulder.

"Yeah, if you put it that way. You have to come with me." Sehun looked at him in the eyes, while Luhan froze.

"W-why?" He questioned. He really didn't want to have to go to a social event full of mobsters with guns and knives and drugs and-

"Because you're my lover, duh." Sehun said confidently as if he was explaining why one plus one equals two.

"Oh, right! But what if I don't want to go?" Luhan mumbled as Sehun placed the invitation back on the marble countertop.

"Then I'll look like some super hot single guy who everyone will come towards and ask if I'm really single. Oh, and th-" Sehun barely finished when Luhan gave him a jealous glare.

"Fine! I'll come with you to this event, and everyone will know that you are not single! You are very much-what's the word?-taken!" The deer finalised and stuck his little tongue out at the taller of the two.

"Okay, but don't blame me if something happens at the event, alright?"