Chapter 13:Week

Sehun was sat at his desk, sorting through paperwork. He
through paperwork. He had two piles in front of him. One had the label "done" and the other had a piece of masking tape with " we need to do by next month" scribbled across on it. One pile was piling up faster than the other, frustrating the mafia boss.

"Chanyeol said he dealt with that ..." He muttered to himself as he tossed it into the third pile that was named "for questioning." Most of the papers in the third pile were actually jobs that Chanyeol had said that he had completed. Sehun made a mental note to interrogate Chanyeol about it later.

This was something that he had to do every month; go through the entire mountain of job files and sort it into trash and to do piles. To Sehun, the job was boring as . He typed email replies; checked through each and every single document and sorted through each pile at the end to make sure there were no mistakes. It was the most lifeless thing on earth, but it had to be done. The current record for how long it has taken him was about 13 and a half hours straight and had required constant refills of coffee from Xiumin. He had gone through about half of the files, and only two hours had passed by.

"Boss, did you see my car keys? I think I left them in here..." Baekhyun wondered in, not bothering to knock on the door. Sehun didn't look up, only waving him off with his left hand and continuing to sort documents into their assigned pile.

"Oh! Right. Sorry!" Baekhyun nodded silently as he continued to shuffle around for his car keys. Sehun didn't notice as he finished up on the first part of the tedious task and started checking though all of them.

A few minutes passed by and Sehun jumped from his seat slightly as Baekhyun shouted about his victory while holding up his shiny black car keys like it was the most precious treasure on Earth. The mafia boss gave him a chilling, icy glare and Baekhyun sent him an apologetic smile before sprinting out of the room at the speed of light.

About half an hour later, Sehun stretched his arms out and sighed in relief. Almost done. Until next month, anyway. He leant back in his chair and yawned loudly. It was only 9:00in the morning, and he was already exhausted. There was a soft knocking at his door and Sehun called for them to come in with his usual emotionless voice.

Luhan stumbled into the room, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Sehun's eyes flicked up before greeting the deer with a little enthusiasm mixed in with his voice.

"Where were you? I was so scared to be by myself after that phone call..."Luhan announced, still in his wolf onesie which, as cute as it was, wasn't that practical for day wear.

"Monthly Filing. It's the most important job that I do. Sorry I didn't tell you about it yesterday." Sehun answered as Luhan stood in the middle of the modern office room awkwardly.

"Oh. Um...Okay. I'll leave you to work and stuff now." The deer bowed in a weirdly respectful way towards the cold mafia boss before turning and trying to take his leave. "What was that bow for? You're older than me, hyung," Sehun laughed as Luhan blushed. He had to keep on reminding himself that Sehun was younger than him; that he was the hyung. He wasn't quite used to the honorific culture of South Korea yet.

"Sit." Was all Sehun said, which made Luhan instantly confused. "Where?" The deer asked, the grey tail of his onesie swinging around slightly as he swayed back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Here, of course." Sehun placed his hand on his lap and tapped lightly, causing Luhan to turn a darker crimson shade before walking slowly to the taller man and perching himself on Sehun's left thigh.

He wrapped his slim arms around Sehun's neck as the taller of the two finished the last email and sent it with a satisfying click. The deer glanced at the mountains of paperwork and gawked at Sehun.

"That's how much work you have to do?" Luhan gasped. It was a lot, especially for someone who had woken up at five to start sorting through them all.

"Yep. One of many tedious tasks I have to go through as a mafia boss." Sehun answered confidently, and Luhan made a small "eep!" sound as he stood up, knocking the deer off balance.

"Come on. I'll make it up to you for not telling you that I was going to be doing the Monthly Filing today~" before Luhan could question what Sehun meant, the tall Korean man picked him up and headed towards the bedroom.

------------------------------

Lui bent over all of the information that the camera had collected about Luhan. The truth is, Lui wanted Luhan to be his way of getting what he wanted from dirty older men that he dealt with regularly.

The soft feminine features, thick lashes, fluffy hair and supple body was enough to make Lui his lips a little.

Even if Sehun was going to be around the deer all of the time, Wang Lui had his eyes set on a prize. Capture Luhan, use him and then sell the Chinese boy to rich old men for a massive profit.

He didn't care about how much the past bullying had affected the boy, but he knew one thing for sure.

Xi Luhan was going to be his by next week.