Chapter 11:Note

It was 10:45 at night and Sehun was sitting on a bench in the park, tapping his phone case with impatience. This job was usually Baekhyun's- receiving the drugs from another gang before loading it onto a truck and taking it to the Underground.

But Baekhyun was injured, which meant that Sehun was mean to take his place. He was told to kill if anything they received were wrong, which the crime boss had nothing against. It was part of business, and the other gang had messed up a few times before.

A man lurked out of the shadows and tapped the mafia boss sharply on the shoulder before handing him a large package.

"Hold on." Sehun used his left hand to get a tight hold on the mans collar before tearing the package apart with his right hand. Still holding the man in an iron grip, he sorted the piles of drugs using his eyes as measurement.

"Good, good, good...Where's the crack?" Sehun raised an eyebrow, clearly not impressed with the delivery. The man shrugged his shoulders, wiggling out of Sehun's grasp before the mafia boss re-tightened his grip.

"You got someone else in there with you?" Sehun asked coldly, while glancing towards the van, to which the man nodded quickly. "Good." He pulled out his handgun and blasted a bullet straight into the man's heart, making him gurgle blood and shake.

Sehun picked up the rest of the package and walked over to the grimy van where another man was sitting at the wheel.

"Finally. You took so l-" Sehun clapped his hand over the man's mouth, and dropped the drugs and body into the front seat.

"Lots of people are going to be very upset when they realise that they don't have their weekly supply of your ty drugs. Too bad. Exo isn't going to work with you anymore." Sehun smirked at the man, who was still staring at the body in horror. His words obviously hadn't sunk in yet about Exo not being in their deal anymore. They wouldn't get nearly as much money as before. Shame.

----------------------------

Sehun drove off to the casino, grumbling something about being a waste of time and how Baekhyun was so patient with those peasants. He pulled up outside and got out of his car, making sure that he had his gun with him.

Sehun hated casinos. Girls would be attracted to him like a magnet, making his job so much harder because you can't do anything to the target if someone else was there. As soon as he dared set foot in the building, a crowd of women appeared in front of the mafia boss, making him sigh with a mix of irritation and impatience.

The women around him squealed, almost making Sehun's ears bleed and he could have sworn he had heard a window shatter.

"Oppa! You're back!" One girl in a tiny silver dress squeaked before pushing him on a chair and sitting on his lap suggestively.

He shoved her off before continuing his search. Kim Gwang-young, some kind of e that owed them 50,000 won ($45 or £36) which they had loaned her for drugs. Her picture was just a young woman with greasy hair, dark eyes and heavy makeup, but it looked like almost every woman there had those features.

He would have to ask someone, he realised, and tapped a older woman's shoulder.

"Hello, handsome! Never had someone as good looking as you come here bef-" her stupid sounding voice was cut off.

"Where's Kim Gwang-young?" Sehun asked, just wanting to go home at this point. The woman called an even shaggier looking girl over and she squealed.

"Omo! So handsome! I'll give you some of my services free if you want..." she whispered the last part. "I'm here for the money you loaned from us." Sehun stated, then stuck out his hand for the money.

She placed 50,000 won in 10000 bills in his palm, surprising the mafia boss that she actually had the money.

"You can reward me with something later if you want, handsome..." she started to pull her dress straps down, but Sehun was gone.

----------------------------

The house was still freezing, and Luhan made a blanket fort in the living room before jumping in and turning on a movie, The Great Wall.

It was about half way through when he heard the front door open and close, making him jump and almost destroy the blanket fort.

"ing es. They're the worst ing clients you could ever have in your entire ing life." Sehun mumbled as he placed his gun and the money on the table in the entrance. Luhan carefully stepped out of the fort and ran to the entrance where Sehun was.

"Who's the worst client?" Luhan asked while waiting for Sehun to take his coat and shoes off.

"Kim Gwang-young." Was all he got in reply.

"Why?" Luhan asked, confused as to why she would be the worst 'client' Sehun could have.

"She always wants me to have with her." Sehun pronounced each word harshly, and Luhan was a little jealous. Someone else having with Sehun? He has a job that requires criminal stuff, but ?

"But you won't, right?" Luhan asked, just to make sure. Sehun smiled smugly at Luhan's jealousy and stood up after removing his expensive work shoes and tapped the deer's nose, making him yelp cutely.

"Her? Hell would freeze over before I would even consider it. So, what were you doing before I came in and took all your attention?" Luhan sighed in relief and blushed at Sehun's choice of words, before grabbing the mafia boss's wrist and leading him into the living room, film not paused and blanket fort on show.

--------------------------

Luhan's head lay in Sehun's lap as they watched the end of the movje and the credits started rolling.

"What's the time?" Luhan mumbled, and Sehun showed him his watch. 01:25 exactly.

"Let's stay down here, Sehun-ah!" Luhan mumbled before closing his eyes. "Sehun-ah? Really?" Sehun questioned as Luhan pulled himself up so that his head was on Sehun's chest.

"Yep. That's your new nickname." Luhan giggled cutely before falling asleep again. The smaller boy wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck as the taller placed his hands on Luhan's waist as they slept.

----------------------------

Seven men in suits opened the front door at 6:00 in the morning from a certain meeting in Busan. They made their way to the fridge before one troll noticed the hunhan mess in the living room. Kyungsoo instantly started complaining about cleaning up, and Kai snickered.

"Do you think that Boss got some while we were away?" He asked Chen, who nodded. They never got the chance to make fun of Sehun like this, so they took the golden oppurtunity. Kyungsoo beat them to it. When it came to hygiene and cleanliness, Kyungsoo was the real boss of the house. Even Sehun would do what he said if the boy was in a particularly bad mood.

"No on the couch!" Kyungsoo reprimanded, and their boss woke up from the announcement. Luhan was still fast asleep with a little bit of drool coming out from his mouth.

"What?" Sehun hissed.

"No dirty stuff in the couch. Do you remember Baekhyun and Chanyeol? That took ages to clean!" Kyungsoo wailed, the horrible memories coming back to him all to clearly.

"We were doing nothing of he sort. Now leave us alone!" Sehun spoke harshly with a voice that demanded attention. They all scampered out of the room, not wanting to get on Sehun's bad side.

He felt something stuck to his forehead and pulled it off, almost ripping it in half in the process. A post it note which read: just in case. There was a packet taped messily on the extra space left on the sticky note.

The said sticky note and was left outside Baekyeol's room that day, and was probably used that day too.