Again him!!

Thara POV:
I ordered my usual black coffee feeling really impatient. C'mon now is he really a business man? I mean I was never late for anything. "What is it Tiya? You said that he was coming but there is no sight of him!and..." What the hell! Soup on my dress. I looked up to see the waiter in a worried look. "Are you blind!!" Yelled Tiya, cleaning my dress with the tissues but the stain got even bigger. "Let it be Tiya I will go clean it myself in the washroom. " I stood up and the poor waiter is still standing there with a sad look on his face. "Iam sorry ma'am. Please don't complain or else I will lose my job. Please." I felt pity for him. After all he just tripped. I nodded my head and went to the washroom. I took almost 15 minutes to clean it. As I stepped out of the washroom, I saw a man sitting with Tiya. Yes! He is the one. I hurriedly ran towards that table to see him. When I reached I stopped. Cool down Thara don't pant! I took a deep breath and when I was about to go and sit in my place, he stood up and turned towards me.

Dhruv POV:
This day is the worst because of that woman. Now I have to meet another sick woman like her! "Hi!" She said when she saw me. I just nodded and sat opposite to her. I quickly asked, " where is your friend that you wanted to introduce? I don't have time so make it quick." She looked at me without any expression and slowly said, "uh.....actually........she went.....to the bathroom....you don't have to wait long...she will come ...soon..please don't ..." This is it. I will be waiting for just 5 minutes and if she doesn't appear, I will leave. I set the timer on my phone and placed it on the table. Tiya , on seeing it understood and she started to look back and forth hurriedly, biting her nails. After a few minutes I saw my timer and it was 5 minutes exactly I quickly took my phone and stood up. When I turned back to go I collided with a woman. She was about to fall and I caught her by her wrist. Wait I think I saw her somewhere. F.l.a.s.h. she is that woman who thought I was the thief! I think even she recognized me because she was looking the same way I was looking at her. I pulled her wrist close to my chest in an attempt to make her stand properly. She quickly withdrew her hand from my grip and looked at me disgustingly.

Thara POV:
Oh no it is the same man. Shit! This means I have insulted a Singhania? Called him a thief? He deserves it. "What now? Do you want to say sorry thats why you are here stalking me?" He said arrogantly. What else should we expect from him? "Iam not stalking you. Iam here with my friend!" He looked at Tiya shocked. "Nice to meet you. Dhruv Singhania. I hope you would forget everything cause it is just a misunderstanding" I said stressing his name. He sat down in his place and drank my coffee!! Don't he have manners? I quickly grabbed my cup up and he looked at me surprised. "Why don't you order another Mr. Singhania cause this is mine!" He spit out the coffee in front of me.I controlled my anger as much as I can and sat down.

Dhruv POV :
I can clearly see attitude in her face. I didn't ask her name! "What is your name?" She looked at me with a look of mystery in her eyes giving a smirk. "My name is Spandhana Oberoi" Oberoi? That's why she was like that. Someone like this girl needs to be an Oberoi. "Oh? Then we are connected much before this meeting ,right?" I tried to maintain as much attitude as I can. She was staring at me with a smirk on her face. I returned it too. Tiya was looking at us confused.

Thara POV:
After much silence I called the waiter and ordered another coffee " get me another black coffee and get rid of this one cause its dirty" I said looking wickedly toward him. He frowned but what can he do? When my coffee arrived he willingly kept his leg forward to make the waiter fall and the coffee was all over Tiya. I saw it and gave a death glare to him. "Go and wash it Tiya before it spoils your dress" she nodded and raced towards the toilets. "Now what was that about?" I asked him not looking at him. "I just wanted to talk to you in private." "Go ahead" he cleared his throat and went ahead, "I think you are really angry at me for buying your shares and forcing you into loss. I can't help but it is business. And I really didn't know that Tiya was your friend....." I cut him off before he could say anything "why are you saying this to me?" "Iam saying that if I knew Tiya was your best friend I would have hurt her even more!" What!! I turned to him at once to see his smirking face." Now that you have met me your life will get into trouble more than this! Prepare yourself Spandhana Oberoi! "

*******************************
Hope you like it...iam trying and I will keep writing till it finishes though I have no reader. Thank you in advance and suggestions are welcome. Please pardon my English.