Epilogue

Dhruv POV:
I was checking out the mail Anu has sent as a reply for mine. A smile crept my lips when I read it. "Iam going to put that laptop of yours in the swimming pool!" I looked back to see Thara in her furious state. "Your wife is puking like hell and you are sitting there smiling at your laptop!" She said and went into the bathroom again. I quickly went to her side caressing her back to relax her. "Drink some water dear!" I gave her a glass of cold water and a napkin to wipe her wet face. "I was smiling at your brother's mail!" "And what does it say...?" I sat beside her on the bed. "I sent the mail saying that you were pregnant with our second child" I pinched her nose In a playful manner. "And?" "He sent me that they are way ahead of us in competition! They are expecting twins by next month!" She smiled. "That would be three for them right!?" She asked and I nodded. "Mamma look at this painting!" Our two year old Ziva dodged in. "Momma will only give you complement! Pappa will give you reward!" I said and took her into arms. We were a happy sweet family.

Strong relations start with hatred! We had a triplets this time! We had two more kids summing our family to a total of six children. While Priya and Anu had Four! Our companies prospered and our families are back again. My dad is still begging my mom for forgiveness. He finally understood the meaning of real family. Family is needed by everyone! Fate binds your life with the person who is suitable for you! Instead of nagging their faults, try to figure out love for them and trust me, it will only make your life good!

**************************
Happy tears! Iam done with my first book! Hope you liked it guys! Please check out my next book and give it a try. Until then...good bye...