His office.

Thara POV:
I was in my towel wondering what to wear. Knock! Oh no Dhruv might see me in this half naked attire! What to do! "Hey sister in law! How you doing!" A soft voice came in and a cute girl with a smile entered the room. I noticed a big luggage behind her. "My name is Priya. Iam your cute and chweet(sweet) sister in law. " oh she is Dhruv's sister! I get it. "What is that luggage Priya?" She turned back to see the luggage and turned to see me , "this ate your things, my dear Sister in law . " I chuckled at her way of addressing me. "You don't have to say that long to address me. Just call me Thara" "Thara? But I heard your name was Spandhana?" "I let only close people call me Thara" my things! But who brought them? As I was looking at the luggage in surprise, "your dashing lil bro sent this Thara. Now go and change before you get late for your breakfast" I nodded and she ,before leaving, gave a look at the bedsheets and it was like she was searching something. "Why is it not there?" I heard her whisper. "What's not there Priya? Are you searching for something?" She got nervous and gave me 'nothing' smile and left. Weirdos though!

As I walked down, I can see the Singhanias  sitting and eating calmly. There was only the sound of spoons. What type of family is it? They don't even enjoy their meals. Anitha, my so called mother in law, noticed my presence and signalled me to join them. OK now ready for the action! I kept a fake smile and went and sat beside Priya."you should sit beside your hot husband Thara!" She said showing the direction of Dhruv. I took a deep sigh and went and sat beside him. Just as I sat, he stood up and wiped his mouth with the napkin and, " I will be going then , mom" he didn't even look at me! As if it matters!

Office! I should have gone with him to see the Singhania's  office. Maybe anything that can be held against them might catch my eye. I should have thought it before! "Uh....mom...can I ask you something?" She turned to me with a smile. She is soft unlike all the other Mother in laws. "Anything dear" "uh...can I also go to the office?" She looked at Priya in astonishment."your are the second daughter of this house. Just your husband working is enough dear.you don't have to go there. You can go to parlours, saloons, restaurants, Kitti parties, anywhere...... you can enjoy! " this stupid woman is pissing me off! Cool down Thara." Uh ...no...mom...actually I just want to see the office. Not for working! "

She was hesitant but agreed though. I parked my car in front of the entrance and when I was about to leave, " iam sorry ma'am but you can't park there! You will have to park it in the parking area! That way ma'am " the security signalled the way for parking lot. Parking? The thing which I have never done! I just hate parking my car in a place called 'parking lot'. Anyway I have to do it. Crash! There! I have done it again! This is the reason why I hate to park! I always crash into someone's car! This time its a Range Rover! Just let it be. "Ma'am ! Oh no ma'am what have you done? This is Dhruv Singhania's car!" His driver almost broke down at the horror view of breaking his car. I threw money on his car and went inside the building leaving his driver shocked there. 

Its really cool! The architecture is massive and magnificent and in fact no words to describe. Just then a thought struck me that my office is like an antic and his' is updated. Well I think I must work on it! 

Going further a woman wearing a professional black and white dress approached me saying,
W- woman, M- me
W- "may I help you ma'am?"
M- "do you know me?"
W- "everyone does! You are the head of our rivals. And lately you are our sir's wife."
M- "where is your boss?"
W- "umm...he is in the meeting discussing important matters, ma'am"

So she expects me to wait?! Which I hate! But wait... This is my chance to check out each and every detail here!

M- "okay then at least lead me to his cabin where I can wait for my husband"
W- "yeah sure ma'am this way...I will inform Sir about your presence"

Oh no! If he knows iam knocked out!

M- "oh no please! I don't want to disturb him. Just let him finish his business I can wait patiently."

Such a lie!

********* *************** ******
"Make yourself comfortable ma'am and if you need anything please dial 23 to get connected with me. " I nodded and she left with a smile. I wonder doesn't her cheeks hurt smiling like that every time! What does it matter to me! I have to put myself into action!
I have started checking everything that was in his room. I started reading with high speed all his documents. Maybe a small rock for me to throw on him! But in vain. What the hell! Nothing important at all! Everything is about finance!

No I can't just leave empty handed! The meeting! Maybe something important is going on there. Buy how can I leave?

I somehow tiptoed to the meeting room. Surprisingly there was no one on the floor! I was panting having climbed up the stairs with my heels in my hands just to avoid sound. I slowly placed my hear to hear what they are saying and thank god ! I can hear it.

"So the thing is we are gonna make sure to buy the trust of every company which is associated with the Oberois. And if you do that they are gonna cut their supply of shares to them." "But how will you buy them" "tell them that we are looking forward to merge and then we would give them concession." "But are you going to really merge? I mean all are small companies" "that's why iam here and you are still there, duffer, we are just gonna make them us and for time being cut them off of Oberois." "Marvelous!" All shouted. "And within few months, Oberois will be at our feet!!" "Never! You can never do that!" All the eyes were glued to my arrival. Oh no! What have I done! "Everyone out!? And meet me in our next meeting" anger visible in his face and audible in his voice. So what! Iam not the one scared of him.

*******************************
Thank you readers for your reads. I hope you are enjoying. Suggestions are welcome and again pardon my English. Thank you in advance and I will try to update whenever I have time so stay tuned!