The awkwardness.

Thara POV:
Last night I couldn't sleep because ......I was thinking about that kiss! "Thara! Do you want to order anything or not?" I looked at Tiya's pissed off face and I know she is really angry now. "Oh c'mon you know what I will order so why don't you do it.....and moreover you have to get less angry because your baby may inherit your short temper" I touched her flat belly. Now she was calmed and took a deep breath. "So now tell me what happened? ...and don't lie " she asked me leaning back to the chair. "Nothing darling... Why did you ask?" I tried to act normal but couldn't from inside. She didn't believe me and narrowed her eyebrows. "You were probably thinking something ....even yesterday I had to shake you to come to your senses. Please tell me...did ..h-he do anything to you?" She asked becoming worried suddenly. Should I tell her about my first forced kiss? She will obviously freak out. But I have never hid  anything from her.....while I debated, "so just because you are married to someone because of me...I have become a no-one to you right? Since when were you hiding your secrets from me?" Oh no! I made her angry in fact sad! "OK then listen, he pushed me onto the bed and ..k-kissed me forcefully! He might have raped me if his mother didn't interfere. Done! Now I have vomited everything." I said getting irritated and awkward by the thought that he kissed me!? She kept silent from then and only threw worried glances at me now and then. How will I face him and maybe...he may continue...!?!?!?

Dhruv POV:
I couldn't concentrate on my work. I have even shouted at my worker for adding 0.5 grams of extra sugar in my cold coffee. I know it was insane but I couldn't control this awkward feeling which is eating me up! I have never even touched a girl other than my mom and sis. Kiss! Is a little too much for me to handle. I know I was the one to forcefully kiss her but at that moment I was not in my senses. All I cared about then was the website. And the moment she refused I got furious on that stubborn , arrogant brat! And the reaction is happening today. It was probably my first kiss ! Cause I have never looked at any girl!
I don't know how to overcome this feeling! A doctor?.... No! He would think iam totally out of my mind! How come a kiss from a girl effect me this much?! She really gave me some medicine through her kiss! Maybe another kiss may heal me!? Oh no! What am I even thinking? Last time mom was luckily on time but next time I may not be able to control myself! But I have heard someone say if you have to remove a thorn from your wounded skin , you have to use a thorn! I have to find a way yo get myself back into action else i may.....god knows what I may do to her?
*******************************
This is probably a short update but don't worry cause the next will be quite long. I will update it soon. Thank you readers for your reads. Suggestions are welcome and Sry for my mistakes. Thank you in advance.