Romantic Wedding Night!

Warning: Mature Content!

Thara POV:
Dhruv carried me to our room. It was fully decorated and it presented amazing furniture. He bought a new house and it was especially for us! "Are you ready wifey ?" He said very sensuously which has turned me on. He put me down on the bed and went to get the luggage in. The house was great! "Freshen up wifey! You must be tired." He said while placing the luggage in one corner. I took steps towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "but iam not tired for a sexual ride baby!" I kissed his cheek. I became romantic which surprised him. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer until our chests collided. "Don't tempt me Thara! Its turning me on and once I become on, you won't be able to stop me! " that's all I needed Dhruv! Every ounce of you! I brought my lips close to his to kiss him. He placed a finger on my lips stopping me. "Go take a shower baby!" What's with him! I was giving in to him and he is just becoming boring! Frustrated, I went inside the bathroom.

After a hot shower, I came out wrapping only a towel around my naked body. Maybe it can tempt him! I went out to see nobody in there. How boring of a husband he really is! His wife is doing everything and he is just making no effort! He is not romantic at all. I went to the luggage to grab some clothes. I opened the cupboard to see his shirts. Plan! I took out his shortest T-shirt and wore it. It reached my mid thigh! This is enough! I let down my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Perfect! Hot and tempting! That's what iam! This will definitely turn him on! Just then I looked back to see him return shirtless. Oh my God! I was already heating up and this is just evaporating my patience. I stood up to let him see me. He eyed me from top to bottom before he went to his cupboard to take out his shirt. He really can't take hints! I should have asked Priya that medicine but I want him willingly! Frustrated, I climbed the bed and stood on it. Speak it out Thara! "Mr Dhruv Singhania! " i started as a speech. He turned back and saw my bare legs and then my toes. "Thara....stop being childish! Come down now! I hate when people stand on their beds! Now come down! " this is my chance! "You are married to me second time doesn't mean our wedding night is worthless! Can't you see? Iam trying hard to have.... Sex with you! And you ...being the arrogant bitch as ever, are ignoring me. Don't you want me anymore?! Or should I make you jealous every time to have sex with you! " he looked worried. "Thara come down! We can talk!" "No talks anymore Dhruv..." He didn't respond. I have to do something else. "Let me strip naked in front of you! Lets see how you can control yourself!" I took hold of my shirt end to lift it when he pushed me down on bed with him above me. Without a word, he smashed his lips on mine. Pleasure is all I felt.

"Take me! Don't make me wait!" I said and he quickly thrust into me. I gasped and held his bare shoulder tightly. He started kissing my bare chest making me moan in the process. He sucked and left wet kisses which made my stomach do somersaults! He thrust into me again and I bruised his shoulder. He moaned in pain and took his revenge on my lips. He sucked it hard and continued his thrusting.

Its been quite a time since he was gentle. He started becoming fast. He paced in and out of me with increasing speed. I wrapped around his neck and pulled his body still close to me. I gasped whenever he thrust into me deep. With a final thrust, I achieved my climax. He gave me an intense look and kissed me passionately. When he was about to with drew, I pulled him closer. "Thara, you will be crushed!"
He turned to my side and lay beside me with me in his arms.

I woke up still feeling sore. He was already awake and he was playing with my hair. "Gud morning baby!" He said and pecked my lips. I hugged him tightly. "Unless I gave you signal, you were not ready to have it with me? How boring husband you are!" I said laying on his chest. We both are naked and duvet covered us. "Its not what you think Thara! I just don't want to hurt you!" "Why would you hurt me!?" Stupid of me to ask! "Men can be brutal if turned on! They will have it no matter if you scream! So if I lose such control, it would be painful for you!" I kissed his cheek and lay there. "Now go and take a shower! Our family said that they would visit us before going!" I got up and he pulled me back. "Let me grab a towel or something to cover your naked form!" "You don't need to do that! Remember! You have  done way more things than seeing me naked." "I don't like people wandering naked" what's with him! "Hey! You first saw me naked on our wedding night! Remember! You dressed me!" "Well! Not really! Priya dressed you then! I saw you naked for the first time on the island!" "Oh! So that's why you were very nervous back then!" He chuckled.

**************************
Hey guys! Falling in love? Well we have to say good bye to them! Last chapter I.e. epilogue! I know I will miss you too! But not too long....Sry for this short one!