Honeymoon!!

Serious warning: MATURE CONTENT!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE SCENES! IF ANYONE IS DISTURBED ......SORRY AND YOU CAN JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Thara POV:
Iam scared right now is just an understatement. Iam more than scared. We traveled through the forest. I was scared of the wild forests too, that was the reason I was still sitting beside him in the jeep. My heart skipped a beat when the car came to a halt. There was a big mansion in front of me. It was coloured all red and white which made it look Royal. What was I even thinking sitting here? I have to escape. I got down quickly and started running toward the garden yelling , "help me! Someone please help me! Help!" But I was too slow. He caught my biceps, "you are my wife and iam your husband! Iam going to prove that point to you. Come with me!" He picked me up in bridal style and started walking towards the mansion. This big place and not even a single human can be seen! I yelled again and this time, "shut up! Or I will use methods to shut that mouth of yours! " I was afraid that he might kiss me again! I hate him! But still you enjoyed his kisses! Don't you! My conscious snapped at me! What the hell! He opened the doors and closed it with his legs. He took me upstairs. I struggled but as usual , this is Dhruv iam dealing with. He opened the door of a room. It was big with a king size bed. A sofa on the corner and everything it needs to be Royal. I shrugged my thoughts away and started struggling and this time hitting. This didn't hurt him. Now I became a cat and pinched him. It worked as he threw me on the bed. He went back and locked the door. I took this as opportunity and stood on the bed to think where to hide. Wow! So nice of me to act like that. He quickly turned back with a victorious smile plastered on his face. His smile told me only one thing to me , "no escape!" "Get down! I hate people standing on their beds. Get down" he yelled while removing his shirt in the process, showing off his hot body. How hot! Focus Thara! Focus! "If you are thinking that you can escape me just by standing on the bed and irritate me, let me tell you that nothing can stop me today!" He took off his shoes and belt. Before he could unzip his pants, I ran down to open the door only to be stopped by him on the way. He took me and lay me on the bed, hovering over me! "What the hell are you doing? Bloody pervert! Let me go before I chop you into pieces!" He smirked at my warning indicating his ineffectiveness. I struggled with my hands which ended up on either side of my head with his tight grip. He didn't put his weight on me, he just hovered on top of me! "Help! Someone please help!" He smiled again at my trial. "This is my private island wifey. No one dares to enter! " "iam going to ki..." I was not allowed to compete my sentence as he crashed his lips to mine. It was intense. He smooched my lips tenderly and drew back breathing heavily. Once I was breathing normally he again smashed his lips to mine and withdrew quickly. He then placed soft wet kisses on my jawline. This erotic kisses aroused me but I stayed put thinking I have to control myself! I struggled but all in vain. He continued his sweet torture on my body. He kissed my jaw line and continued to my neck. At my neck he stopped and took a deep breath of my body scent. He then brushed his lips over my neck which made me wet beneath. I was completely aroused by him but I should not show it.

He probably striped off my clothes after his. Iam lying naked beneath him and he pinned my hands above my head so I became helpless in covering my body. I felt warmth and looked to see a duvet on us . He probably slid the duvet on top of us. But it only covered his legs up to his ass. He was on top of me, so even iam covered but my breasts were an exception! He was staring at me in my eyes. I looked back to see him but surprisingly his gaze was not lust filled!! I thought he just wanted this thing but his eyes showed a warm feeling. He nervously looked at my exposed breasts. He started breathing heavily! Why was he feeling nervous! He did it before but now!! He quickly looked at me. Slowly he leaned to kiss me. All this time, he managed to not crush me under his weight.

He positioned himself at my entrance under the duvet! My heart skipped a beat when I sensed him at my entrance!! He was looking at me with nervous clear in his face. Without any words, he thrust into me. "Aaaahh!!" I let out a scream of pain! It was not pleasure at all! Hearing my scream he stopped and leaned closer to my ears and whispered, "s-sorry....I will be gentle!" It surprised me! Wasn't he the one who just want to fuck me raw and leave!! Concern in his voice made me wonder that maybe its not what I think of him. He leaned further digging into my neck and gently entered into me. This time it sent pleasure waves to my core! It hurt but soon it turned into pleasure. He was gentle and it clearly showed that he was making love to me! It felt.......good having him inside me.

Time went on and his pace increased still his face in my neck. I felt pleasure pain because of his pace. But this time he didn't stop! I didn't want him too. I was reaching my climax and with a final thrust, I achieved my climax. I was panting and finally he lifted his head and pecked on my lips once again. He slid beside me still duvet covering over us. I lifted it up to my chin to cover my naked self. He possessively laid his arm on my waist and other over my head.
I was dehydrated and tired which made me drift off to sleep, only with a thought that it was not a rape and he made love to me!

*******************************
I think it became quite erotic! Well that is it! I hope you are not disturbed with this mature content. But I have warned you at the first. Thank you and keep on reading! Until next update.....