Back Old Flame.

******Warning: mature content... Read at your own risk!******

Dhruv POV:
"Then get it done dammit!" I yelled at my employee. I got into my cabin and looked through the glass wall. I was looking at the sky. Its been three weeks since I have seen her. Later that day I boarded the flight to Thailand. There is no particular business here but office is just an excuse. The real reason is to stay away from her. I don't know why but my heart wavers seeing her! I shouldn't feel this way. I have to get the password from her. Just then I got a message from my manager saying , "sir please do come here early! Did you forget about that share holders problem. You said them to wait and now they are ready to cancel our agreement! " oh shit! I forgot about it.

After reaching, I quickly drove to the office. At office the manager greeted me at the entrance. "Welcome back sir. They are waiting in the hall!"

"Please believe me, I didn't make any agreement with her. Yes! I agree she is my wife but I divide professional life and personal life. Please understand!" I tried to convince them. But how can I forget that it is money we are dealing with and these scumbags won't settle for anything except money. I banged the desk in frustration and they got up. "Then it is confirmed that we will not accept your alliance! Good bye Mr.Singhania." . after they left the whole room was chaos. I threw things here and there with uncontrollable anger! All because of......HER! I should not have been soft towards her. My breathing became heavy due to my anger. I have to deal with her today! I left the office to go to house. On the way, my mom called me informing that she will be late today and that Priya was with some friend. So it is just me and her. Good! Mom won't be able to stop her this time. This time she will get it for sure if she doesn't give me the password.

Thara POV:
I was low since then. He just left without any appearance that day. I remember that I woke up with his shirt and my inners! What more to expect for being in a lion's den. But a small thing like this, it can't harm a person like me. But I need a mood change from this! That's why I have called my best buddy to spend some time with me. We used to be very close at college. Whenever I was in some problem, he was my saviour. He was ALAN! My bestest buddy. People used to misunderstand us being boyfriend and girlfriend. We didn't look at each other in such a way. My dad even gave me permission to date him. But he was like my Big bro, saviour, best buddy in times and all in all ...my problem solver. I heard he came here from Europe three days ago. So I called him up today to meet me. So I could share my burden with him! While I was thinking about this , I heard a car screech. He has come. Yippee!! I would first take him to a restaurant to eat and them my house to meet my mom and last to our beach to chill out.
I went to the mirror to see myself well dressed and hurried downstairs. My heart sank on seeing him!! "Dhruv..." Its been weeks since I saw him last. I can see anger in his eyes. No remorse of what he have done to me. "Did you miss me, wifey? That's why you hurried to see me" he said smirking. "Never! I would never show excitement at your arrival" I said with the same smirk. "Then whom were you expecting! A gigolo probably. " this bastard. "Iam not a sex pervert like you!" His expression changed to anger. "Why not! Your husband is out of station. Your in-laws are not present. It's a good time to have sex with someone right!" He is really getting on my nerves. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped thinking...its just a pain for my mouth to even answer his dirty questions. I ran to my room ignoring him.

"You don't have the right to ignore me!" He yelled while entering the room. I turned to him. His angry form somewhat sends shivers through my body. I acted strong. "I can do whatever I Want to! Iam the mistress of this house." I said with a sarcastic smile. He started coming towards me while folding up his sleeves. Don't move back Thara. Don't move back! It only gives him the feeling that you are afraid! But as soon he was budging towards me dangerously I moved back as a reflex slowly gulping. I looked at his legs and they were still moving towards me. With a stride he covered the distance and caught me by my biceps. His grip was too tight. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I said angrily. "Iam your husband Thara and after that night you are completely mine!" I pushed him hard enough for him to stumble. "I don't care. I don't even consider it. I just gave you a charity. Its just a charity case!" I yelled back. This fuelled him enough. "But I think your , so called charity, was enjoyable." He said to which I lost control. "Does picking up with me satisfies you?" "Not at all Thara! I have to do it because if your involvement in my business!" "If you want to talk about business, I suggest you to leave!" "Website and password!" "Sorry! What did you say?" " I asked you to kindly give me the website name and password! " " what if I don't give?" "Don't force me to do which you will regret later. " "you want the password right! " he remained silent probably waiting for my answer."H.......E.......L......L.." I said."hell?" "Yes! Hell! That's where you people belong to!" This time he lost it. "You are stubborn! Its okay! I have a method to crush your stubbornness!" he roughly pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. His full weight was on me. He pinned my hands above my head. Without a word he crashed my lips with his. It was rough and painful searing kiss. I shook my head roughly. He held me in position by deepening his kiss. I struggled but all in vain. He was way too powerful! He withdrew from the kiss and started nibbling my jaw and he traced wet kisses to my neck. At first he was softly kissing my neck and it turned me on. Without my knowledge a moan escaped my lips. I can feel his smirk on my neck. I tried to avoid this hot feeling but couldn't until he became rough on my neck. I went back to struggling. I kicked my legs , tried to free myself but my effort was no way in comparison to his power! This is it! He is going to rape me again! Just when I was giving up to him, I felt his weight being lifted off of me. I looked up to see my saviour..... ALAN! I quickly got up but Alan started to beat the hell out of him. "Who the hell are you?" Dhruv asked with his mouth already busted with his punches. "Who are you?" Alan said with the same tone. This was enough to make Dhruv mad! I slowly went and hid behind Alan's back and caught his shirt to stop. "Iam her husband! Who are you?" With his answer Alan looked at me with shock visible in his face. I turned my gaze down. "Iam her brother! " he said. Now it is Dhruv's turn to look at me shocked. "Let's go from here Alan! I don't want to stay in this rotten place!"

*******************************
There you go guys...a big chapter of only Dhruv and Thara. Please do comment and tell me what you think. I hope you are not bored. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.