Beach Memories.

We will be going back to the scene when Priya first noticed Anurag in the cafe...this time from Anurag POV.

Anurag POV:
I needed a coffee break so I stopped at a cafe. I was chatting with my friends when I entered the cafe. I looked up from my tab only to find a crowded place. Oh no! I think I should stand and have my coffee. Just then I noticed a free seat behind a woman who was literally digging into the menu card. Weirdo! I slowly walked to that place. When I was just a seat away I.e; near that weirdo, I noticed a bracelet which I felt I had seen it before. I tried to see her face but she was busy with the menu card. This big world, many will have that kind of bracelet! Iam really seeing things. But as I saw the phone my doubt clarified. It is Priya and she is trying to hide. I noticed a guy coming and sitting in front of her. Boyfriend! I just went and sat behind her and leaned my ear to hear them probably eavesdropping!

"Go fuck whoever you want to!" He yelled. How could he speak to a woman like that in public? After sometime I heard her sobs. What! Is she crying? Seriously! I got up and saw her crying her heart out. She looks innocent while crying. I started with a sarcasm and sat opposite to her. When I ordered the coffees she looked at me as if I was ordering some live animal to eat in front of her! I pushed the cold coffee for her to drink. She took it and gulped in a go! How fierce! I saw her upper lips filled with foam. It was quite funny to watch her like that. I started laughing my heart out. When she said me something and I noticed all the people gawking at me. I better clean it myself or else I wouldn't be able to control myself. I stood up and kissed her...not my intention actually.... I just slowly sucked the foam with my lips. She was soft and it sent magic through my body. I didn't want to withdraw soon but she is not your girlfriend Anu! I quickly killed by growing hormones and sat back in the chair. I saw her getting shocked. She was blushing maybe. Let me take her to my place for relaxing. Thinking it would be a great idea, I slowly caught her wrists and left. Near my car, I saw her gawking at my car! "Stop drooling over my car!" I said and immediately she got into the car.

Later that day I took to her to various places where I usually go. The Casanova just for some fun. She seems to enjoy it. I tried to avoid the pub because pubs are the worst places to go after breakups. Next was a restaurant to have our lunch. I can see her eating like a pig. Seeing her forgetting everything and living in the moment made me somewhat happy.

After lunch we went to shopping where  I had to become her puppy to go wherever she went. But surprisingly she didn't allow me to carry her bags. She carried her own bags. She asked me about my opinion and wisely accepted whatever I said. After almost a 2 hour roaming, we went into a cafe for energy boost.

Rest of the day was spent in watching movies, riding a rollercoaster and so on. After dinner I took her to my relaxation place. My beach!

Priya POV:I didn't know where he was taking me

Priya POV:
I didn't know where he was taking me. After dinner he blindfolded my eyes and started walking. After few minutes, he I opened my eyes to see this beautiful place. A beach! Wow! The moon is very beautiful. And the beach was calm and silent only with the sounds of rising and falling of the tides. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead! " he said and I ran to enjoy the beach.

After my heart's content, I laid down on the sand beside him. He was admiring the moon. "Do you like it?" He asked still looking at the Moon. I turned to see him and just gave him a silent 'hmm'
"I loved it!" I said getting excited with my words. "But are we the only people here? People wouldn't miss such a beautiful place! I mean....there is no one here except us!" He chuckled at what I said and this time turned to me, " I don't think so...people would like to trespass other's property!" I got up from my lying position to sitting  position and stammered, "is this...." I was cut off by him, "yes Darling , this is our beach....,Oberois' " I looked at the moon and at him , "I should appreciate you people for some things like this!" He got up and laid his hands folded around his knee(the position people sit at beaches. Sorry I couldn't describe it properly). "I used to come here every time I get angry or upset. And it really worked every time. I brought you here for the same reason. Did it help?" I nodded in agreement. Just then my phone buzzed thrice continuously indicating the arrival of three messages. He looked at me as I took out my phone. My face changed as I saw Tarun's number. As I opened it, my heart sank at what I saw! He sent me his pics with a girl. After seeing the first two pics, I thought that he too was enjoying like me with a friend, but the last pic confirmed my doubt. They were kissing! A tear escaped my eye seeing them intense. I switched off my phone and looked at the beach to hide the tears. Anu might have noticed it. He softly wiped my tears and asked, "what happened now?" I looked at him and swallowing my sobs, I spoke " Tarun..." "Do you miss him?" He asked immediately. The next moment I was in his arms crying bitterly. He calmed me saying, "you don't have to cry for a person who likes to hurt you! Calm down Priya!" His words were encouraging that I quickly got up and wiped my tears. " you are right! Let's go! " "go where? Home?" He asked getting up. "No! Pub! I need to drink as much as I can! Now c'mon!" I said pulling him. He stopped and said, "you are not going to pub.....we can go anywhere except that place." Oh so he really thinks he can stop me! "Then get lost! Iam going to pub. Drop me at the morning cafe, my car is still there."

Anurag POV:
She is really arrogant at times! This situation is getting out of hand! If she gets drunk, I don't know what will happen next! I saw her rushing toward my car while I followed her. What will happen now!

*******************************
I would like to inform you that at present I will be concentrating on Anu and Priya. Well, only a few chapters. Please do tell me if this is going boring. Suggestions are welcome! Thank you in advance.