The Website

Thara POV:
Prepare myself!! My foot! Iam going to bury him alive. "Cool Thara! Cool! You have to take one step at a time" I said to myself sipping the cold coffee. The website is all I have against them. It was dark when I reached my cabin. I should name the website in such a way that he can never come across that. After breaking my head for half an hour I named it,"DEATH SECRETS OF DAVID" and I changed the password to "theenvycode"and to remember I have stored it in my phone notes in shortcut 'DSOD'. I have to use this website very efficiently. After I finished there was a wicked smile on my lips and I looked at the photo of my dad that was on my desk, " I will take everything from them dad. For you I will destroy them even if I have to die in that process! " I swore to myself when tears forced their way through my eyes. I was crying. Well this is my other side. I don't cry in front of others to give them the view that iam strong but actually I can't bear anything. Iam so naive and sensitive. I put the photo to my chest and leaned back on my chair, sleeping.
It was 7 in the morning when my phone rang. I was still on my chair holding the photo. I opened my eyes with a piercing pain in my head. My phone rang once again forcing me to answer it. "I have got a problem Thara!" Tiya!! Oh no what happened now. I can hear panic in her voice." Cool down first Tiya. Count 1 to 4 and tell me what happened" I can hear her breathing loud. "1......2.......3......4...." She took a deep breath after counting and stated, "my marriage is tomorrow! And..." I cut her off ,"I will meet you at your house. OK and don't panic. Why fear when Thara is hear." I can hear her chuckles.

Tiya house's terrace:
"Ooh, that was a narrow escape Tiya ...why does your mother become detective when I visit you?" I said panting. "Listen to me first!" She said trying to stop panting.I looked at her giving her full attention. "I don't know what happened but Dhruv called and said that he wanted to marry me as soon as possible and tomorrow will be a good day for our marriage! My mother had already started the preparations. If I marry anyone else except Raj , I will die! ". By her expression, she mean it!" Don't worry Tiya I have a plan! Just get ready and wait for me...." I was about tell her the plan when I heard"hi!" From behind. Dhruv!! What the hell is he doing here? Did he hear my plan? Tiya was shocked to see him and as usual panic! "Tiya I think your mom is looking for you. Should I drag you or will you go on your own" he threatened. How dare he? Tiya went down and I turned to go but he put his hand forward to stop me. I gave him a death glare. "See that! Now only half day and your friend will be my slave!" He said smirking. "Never! I will not let that happen. " "what will you do? Complain? To whom? You can't do anything!" "Who said I can't? Do you know about your dad and his affairs?" His smirk disappeared and anger took over on his face. "Don't bring my dad into this Oberoi! Iam warning you! Better stay away." I can notice that he really is angry then. "Iam way far than you can expect Mr.Dhruv Singhania. You said me to prepare myself right! So I did. I have created a website with all the great things about your sacred father! Just a password and the world will know him better. " I can hear him tighten his jaw. Good then my plan is working. "What say Mr?" He caught my arm so tightly. "Don't you dare do like that! You are gonna pay! " I tried to withdraw my hand but his hold was too strong. "Let me go!" I said but his grip tightened. I got pain but I tried to swallow it. He came closer by pulling me closer. I can feel his breath on my face. I struggled and he pushed me to the wall. He was still holding me and looking at me angrily. "You are messing with the wrong person!" "Really? Then it must be really fun. I like to play this game" I said mocking him. "Then let's play this game of rollercoaster filled with vengeance and hatred! You will pay for it. And until iam alive I will not let you hurt my dad!" Saying this he left me free and went down. Just wait and watch Dhruv who will have to pay. I will make sure to give you a thousand times painful feeling than my dad's.

*******************************
Thank you in advance for the readers. Pls pardon my English and suggestions are welcome.