Priya's wicked plan!

Priya POV:
In college canteen;
"Hey guys whats up?" I went and sat in my friends group. "Priya! You didn't invite us to your handsome brother's marriage! We are not talking to you!" All started pouting. "Hey guys...chill na.....there was a problem and everything was a mess! So I thought.....just..." "But I heard your sister in law is Spandhana Oberoi! Oh my god......she is our idol! Please arrange for a meeting please! Please...." Just then my bestie entered into the scene.." Bad manners guys....she is a just married woman!! I think her husband won't let her leave their room that easily!" She sat beside me plastering a smirk on her face. "Oh ...but she is going to office like bro!" Her smirk disappeared and all looked at me with shocked faces. "Are you serious Priya? " I slowly nodded. "You know what....my brother and my sis in law, they don't let each other stay away! And they are expecting a child this month! If this continues, when will you get your niece!" They shouted at me. "But iam not at fault! What should I do?" They are still with those shocked faces. "I have a niece... She has a niece....she has two nieces and even she is expecting her niece this month!" "But my bro is just newly wed!" They changed their expression to pissed off faces. "Then you have to do something Priya! Don't you want a niece? Moreover they don't have to work! You have more than enough wealth and if he does not work still you get massive income!" That is true. "But c'mon guys. What can I do? I can't make them to do that thing right? If you lock them in a room it still won't work. It has to come from their part!" I argued. "Then you have to just start the engine!" I didn't understand what she meant. "Trust me Priya! Just once and they won't be able to resist! " I still kept that confused look. "Just try to make them do it once and that's it...they will not be able to resist it. " oh I got it! But how can I make them do it!

At home;
Thinking what my friends said, I really need a niece! But what to do! "Hey Priya, how was your day? " my bro was at home. "Hmm cool as usual bro. Uh..you are married now and you still look free! Give some time to your wife bro!" With my words he changed his expression to....I don't know what it is called. I will try to give him a hint! "Bro, are you a married guy? Are you even acting like one? C'mon bro, its time for you to become responsible!" I don't think he got the hint cause there was no reaction except laughing. "Hey dumb head! What happened to you? Why are you so furious? Did you break up with your 24th boyfriend?" Seriously! He is talking about me! I should have given him a few teenage classes or perhaps made him to see some porn!!!But its too late. Him being not interested in women is now becoming serious! "Hey are you even listening to me?" "Uh...yes what were you saying?" "I was asking you won't you like to throw a party on the occasion of your graduation?" Party! Yes that's it! "Uh ya bro thanks for reminding me. I will definitely throw the party." "Then make your own arrangements cause iam not gonna help you" sure brother. My criminal mind has come to use! Now this is my chance!

I have been making arrangements for the party especially I was looking into drinks section cause that is the medium for my wicked plan! Just one day to go and my plan will set into action! "Priya dear, enjoy the party and make sure you take initiative to clean up the 'after party mess' got it! And iam not gonna stay here cause Iam going out of station for a few days! Take care of your guests. Bye!" Phew! Mom is gone! Now my plan don't have any obstacles. I took out my phone and messaged, "make sure you deliver the thing which I asked for on time! Else you will not get the pay!"

*******************************
So what do you guys think, Priya is planning for? Will her plan succeed? Continue reading and I will update as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.