Revenge on the Hot Guy!

Priya POV:
Please!! God let this work!! I answered my ringing phone, "hey did you arrive? Where are you? Just make sure nobody sees you and if somebody sees you just hide the thing OK?" I quickly hurried to the kitchen back door to receive the drug. Yes! A drug. Iam planning to spike the drinks!

There he was...my best friend who will always find a solution with drugs and trust me...it works every time. "Did you get it? How many?" "Cool babe! You talked about spiking 'drinks' and not 'drink' so ...obviously I will bring a store with me!" Jeez! What am I gonna do with that extra thing. Anyway I will have to use it all. "Are you sure that this thing will make people have sex?" "Of course babe! Consuming this will make your body hot and you start taking off your clothes! And slowly this effect increases and you will get higher than the alcohol can take you. After that....I think you are mature enough to know what happens if you become high!"
I quickly grabbed the packet and went to the drinks section. Oh no! I can't take the risk of mixing it here!! Everyone is not yet drunk and the party just begun. Think Priya! Think!

After much banging my head to the bar counter...I have got a wicked idea! The wine is not yet served. I took the big bowl containing wine to the kitchen where no one can see me. I dumped the tablets into it absentmindedly thinking about it's consequences when I noticed that I have mixed it in the whole wine which means everyone will consume this! Oh shit what have I done. Should I just save two glasses and let the rest go through the drain? I can't do that. If I did so, I will become a bad host.
I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled the similar number. "Hey can you get me more please?" I can order more wine but the thing is about the medicine. "Are you kidding me? The medicine is very expensive and you won't get it that easily. So it takes at least 15 hours to make it! Is that okay?" I quickly cut the phone. So this is it! No problem if everyone consumes it! I placed the bowl back to the counter and waited for it to work. 

When i was greeting my guests,i saw a cute rather a hot guy entering the party. He was looking damn cute and hot simultaneously! Oh god he was making me feel butterflies in my stomach. My throat dried and I sipped down the drink in my hand. Soon I saw him hugging SIL, short name for my sister in law. He kissed her cheek and he looked really close to her. Who was he?

Thara POV:
Singhanias are throwing a party on the occasion of graduation! We never did that ......neither for me nor for my bro. I have to call Anu  to accompany me! He wouldn't mind because iam his sis, but he will get pissed off to enter this house.

'Would he come?' Was the only question in my head. I hope Anu comes for his sis! There he is! Oh my cute lil bro looks really hot in whatever he wears. Well I was his fashion teacher why wouldn't he be hot? He came with a growling face. "You know what sis, this Singhanias have no standards. I mean ...look at this party.. Its all open for anyone to come! There is no security! Fuck this place dam it. If it wasn't you I wouldn't give a damn!" I quickly pulled him into a hug to stop him from cursing further. Well he could use way strange words!  In return he gave me a Strong peck on my cheek. I didn't apply any makeup. If I did, his lips would have turned into zombie lips! Just as we are chatting Priya approached us. She was wearing a black hot skirt with a cool top and she let her hair down which she dyed pink on either sides. She was looking hot. Well by the look in her eyes, I can tell that she is getting affected by my bro's hotness.

Priya POV:
Maybe she just know him! Old friend perhaps. Why not , just go and introduce. Wait! You are having a boyfriend Priya! A boyfriend! Oh c'mon its not like I go there and ask him to have sex with me. I just want to introduce myself and know him in return. That won't take my virginity!

As I approached, SIL was already looking at me. I quickly put up a smile. "Hey SIL, having fun?" She wasn't surprised at her new name. "And you Mr.......uh.." I turned to him to hear his name but be looked ignorant. "Meet my bro Priya. Anurag Oberoi." Oh! He is her bro! Fuck! How can I even think like that! Wait what! You have a boyfriend Priya! Just then SIL got a phone call which made her look at me. "Uh....guys please accompany each other. I will be back soon. Anu...is it ok?" She was asking him?? As if iam a monster ready to eat him!! He gave a nod in return.
************ *********** *******

P- Priya; A- Anurag.

P- let me break the ice first. "So Anurag, what do you do?"

A- Why can't she mind her own business! "Well, we are rich enough. I don't have to work. "

P- "well I can see that, but you might be interested in something. Like a hobby....I mean....you don't just while away time like that sitting.... So what interests you?"

A- "well to say....you are right! I don't just while away time like that!! I love photography and modeling. "

P- modeling!? Yes! He is such a hottie. He should be in modelling. I didn't even recognise myself staring at him When he clapped his hands. "Uh....sorry ...I was just thinking something....do you need anything to drink?"

A- she was hot but she is a Singhania! She was completely drooling at me like a whore. But the way she talked was not seductive! It was normal. But I better don't forget who she is! "You know what ! Just show this acting to someone else! Cause iam getting a pain in my ears for listening to you. My mouth is hurting talking to you. Even my nose hates your smell. In total iam getting suffocated being around you. "

P- he was rude! Very rude! How can he talk to me like that when iam very soft in my talks. "You and your sister don't even match! I think you are adopted. " he gave a death glare and sniffed. "This place started to stink with your presence. If not for your sister, I would have kicked you out!" I just left the place.

At the bar counter

Priya POV:
I can't just let him insult me like that!! I will teach him a lesson. I turned to look at him. He was talking to the drinks server. Maybe he was ordering him a drink. When the server came to the counter , "what did that guy say to you?" I pointed at his way. "Ma'am he ordered a glass of red wine." I quickly grabbed a glass filled with the wine I spiked and placed it on his tray. "Be quick in serving our guests!! Now go!"
He will have it. Maybe he will fall or will have to sleep with some women. Only reason iam doing this is to let him have his lesson. Well! I heard it gives you a lot of headache in the morning, in fact the whole day will be awkward. Let him have that feeling.

Where is BB( big brother which I call him before his marriage) and SIL? I have to make sure they drink it! Or else my whole plan will be into the drain!

*******************************
There you go guys! Big and long chapter. Firstly Sry for the late update. I got some busy work. So I will try to update as soon as possible. Pardon my mistakes. Suggestion are welcome. Thank you in advance.