One Kiss! One Feed!

Thara POV:
Iam tired and hungry! Just then I can smell chicken! Biryani! Fish! All delicious items. My mouth started watering and after five minutes, he entered the room with a large plate having many items. He placed it on the bed beside me. "Not only this! There is more! Just wait!" He said and went back. I eyed the plate full of food. Chicken! Mushroom soup! What not! I started licking my lips imagining how this food will taste. He came back with another plate.

"Here eat it!" He said bringing the spoon full of biryani near my mouth. I wanted to eat it but wait my ego is hurt! "I don't want to eat it! Just let me go home!" I snapped and he chuckled. "Ow..poor my food! I have to eat you alone. This beautiful girl here is having ego problems." He said to the spoon and with a gulp ate it! He was moaning and moaning. It was kinda tempting me that I stared at him eating the food all alone. He kept the bowl aside and took the soup. "Hmm....you are so soft! Must be very delicious!" He opened his mouth and took the spoon in. Now I couldn't stop myself. "Give me some!" I said. "Uh....can't hear you! What did you say?" The nerve of this guy! "I said give me some to eat!" He kept the bowl down and cleared his ears. "O ..Sry actually I think I have got a problem with my ears. Repeat it!" Now iam impatient. "I SAID...LET ME EAT TOO!" I shouted. "Okay okay.  ..here" he extended his spoon and I opened my mouth in excitement. He took it away and ate it. My expression changed to whining. "Let me eat! What's wrong with you!" He smiled and leaned his cheek to me. "One kiss and one feed. Kiss me to feed you! " he is disgusting! Seeing the food had my ego drenching into drain. I kissed him and he gave me the food. He treated me like I was some child. I felt him already occupying my heart with this kind of cute stunts!

After few months

Thara POV:
A lot has changed since I came here. He let me free after the meal. He took care of my wound and finally I gave in to him. I don't know but I felt he was not harmful. By the way he treated me has kinda won my heart. But can I entrust my heart to him? Just then he returned with the groceries. "There you go Darling! I have brought everything that needs to teach you cooking " I smiled at him. This was not the Dhruv that I knew. I thought he brought me here and raped me so he was just forcing me for his sexual desire. I thought he was a pervert. I thought he was an opportunist. But all this time, he proved me wrong. He never took advantage of me. He left me space for privacy. Whenever he saw me half naked mistakenly, he used to turn his gaze away. He never touched me since then. Although we slept on the same bed, he just wrapped me to him and slept. He never...I repeat ..never forced me. At night he used to take me out and feed me looking at the sky. The memories with him reminded me of the memories with my chocolate. Am I in love with Dhruv? Will it be a betrayal for chocolate! I could not decide it. Should i let go off my past and start over with Dhruv? I was in a state of dilemma. "Baby! Are you okay?" He snapped his fingers in front of eyes. "Uh....yeah iam fine..." I didn't want to hurt him. I wanted to hug and kiss him saying 'let's start over' but what will I answer chocolate when he returns.? I felt warm hands around my waist. He was holding me from behind. "What is my darling wife thinking about?" He started kissing my neck! It turns me on every time he kiss me. But every time he leaves me hanging on , frustrated! I wanted him inside me! Just accept that you want to have sex with him! You want an orgasm with him! Is it that hard to accept!? For the first time I was not angry with my conscious. Yes all it said was true! I wanted him! I wanted to feel every ounce of him on me! Am I being a pervert? You can say that! I don't mind being a pervert with my husband! I was completely turning wet at my core when a phone call disturbed us! He quickly went to answer it. His expression turned to happiness. He cut the call and said, "let's go!"

"It's a boy! A cute boy! Sis did you hear that?" Anu was really happy at her delivery. A lot...I meant a lot has changed since we left. My dad was alright and happy for us. I have already destroyed the website I created only at a condition that the companies would merge like us! It was a haply moment when we returned to see Priya's baby! All rejoiced at the baby's arrival.

After few weeks

Thara POV:
All is well except my life. All are happy in my world except me! I was crumbling down inside. I will leave and go to Thailand and start there! I was not sure whether my chocolate will return for me! But I was sure that I would accept no one except chocolate! That was final. But the growing affection towards Dhruv made it difficult for me! I have already booked the tickets for my flight and was packing to leave.
"Please guys! Not again! I have made my decision to leave and nothing can change it! " all assembled at the corridor. "We will not stop you Thara, go!" My dad said lovingly! "SIL go....leave fast so h..." Anu pinched her hand and she looked at me horrified. "I.. I.. Was just taunting you .  ......he he bye..." Some thing is suspicious! Dhruv didn't appear. Maybe he was controlling himself. I should let him go! For chocolate!

**************************
Hey guys! Near the end! Hope you enjoy it. And soon after this book I will be publishing my next Mafia book, 'Mafia? So what?' Don't forget to give it a try. Until next.....actually iam updating it today itself....