01.

I'M JUST A LOST BOY,
NOT READY TO BE
F O U N D .

〽〽〽

C H A P T E R   O N E

"YOU'RE THE ONLY WITCH I know that doesn't like Harry Potter." Nicole said whilst clutching her 'Prisoner of Azkaban' book on her chest.

Roxanne only rolled her eyes at the girl. "Why would I read a book that almost exposed the Wizarding World? It's a bloody miracle the Ministry didn't even send Rowling to Azkaban!"

"Oh come on! Harry may not be real in our world but I wish I had his life. Just imagine, fighting trolls, befriending giants, riding hippogriffs, actually attaining all the deathly hallows!" Her little sister exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy whilst she stared down the book on her hands.

"Oh stop condoning it, Nicole! She gave out every information about our world. Do you know how many muggleborns up to this day have asked me if Harry Potter existed? It's bloody annoying!" She ranted, shuffling around the room looking for her necessities for school.

"You're such a killjoy, Roxanne," Nicole huffed, blowing a piece of hair off her face.

"Just realistic, Nic!" Roxanne called out, grabbing her toothbrush from the bathroom.

"Yea, okay, now go pack up or the train will leave without you!"

"At times like these I wish I just chose Beauxbatons," Roxanne muttered under her breath whilst she put the toothbrush in her trunk, causing Nicole to chuckle. It was one of its perks since the school started a week after Hogwarts, making her little sister to always pester her in her packing.

Once she was done, Roxanne and Nicole went to their fireplace, audibly yelling their location before they arrived at Platform 9 3/4.

IN HER DORM, Roxanne began to unpack her trunk. She frowned once her eyes caught sight of a familiar paperback snuggled in between her clothes.

'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'

She grimaced at the book, thinking Nicole must've put it in her bag when she wasn't looking. She grumbled profanities under her breath until she saw a yellow note sticking out one of the edges of the book.

» «

My favorite book since it's the first to introduce my husband and his friends. (a.k.a. Remus Lupin and the Marauders)

Take care of this as if you're handling a baby (since it is mine)

With love,
Nicole

PS. if I see at least ONE fold on the pages I swear on Voldemort's non-existent nose that I will avada your ass to oblivion.

» «

Roxanne rolled her eyes at that, before carelessly throwing the book over her shoulder, the loud thud blending with the snores of her roommates.

She continued going through her stuff, grabbing one of her perfumes, that was until a ray of light grabbed her attention from her mint scented cologne.

She turned her head to where the book was to see it's pages overlapping each other and going through one by one at a rapid rate. Nicole will kill me if one of those fold. She thought to herself until she suddenly realised that that wasn't suppose to happen.

The book suddenly lifted up in the air, now glowing brightly, Roxanne had to cover her eyes.

"Turn off the light!" one of her roommates grumbled, but it was soon put out as Roxanne was sucked in the book and it fell from the air.

° ° °
author's note:
woop woop! first chapter is up, lemme know what you guys think!

[EDITED]